Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Yall dumb if you think they will cancel/forfiet season. Too much money to be lost for league, team owners, sportd media and even players. You would also see that most fans would be annoyed and frustrated that their league/team has been canceled cause of one measly person ( I use that term to only express how they would now interpret his value). I mean people were like "when is football coming back?" Right after 911 happened.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Yall dumb if you think they will cancel/forfiet season. Too much money to be lost for league, team owners, sportd media and even players. You would also see that most fans would be annoyed and frustrated that their league/team has been canceled cause of one measly person ( I use that term to only express how they would now interpret his value). I mean people were like "when is football coming back?" Right after 911 happened.

Not really. Large public gatherings were seen as targets of terror. It was a split of terror fear and a split of showing terrorist they can’t affect our way of life.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Do you have a medical degree?! :gucci:

Shut the fukk up. How the hell you gonna think you more than an actual doctor

The cause of the cardiac arrest has yet to be determined.

There is nothing wrong with anything in the post you quoted. It's all best guesses at this point.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please, Show me the data on game stoppage healing a player that is hospitalized.

The game continuing has no bearing on the health of Hamlin. It should be played Tuesday morning unless Hamlin takes a turn for worse so players can visit him.
The NFL doesn’t have very intelligent decision makers because they initially thought this was a good idea (like you). If you’re only thinking about money to force players to play in a game they clearly don’t want to play in after a devastating injury/event, the long term damage to the brand would/will be irreparable. You’re trolling and probably a white guy pretending to be black anyway though.
I wish brehs would stop tackling up high. :francis:

Proper form tackling can prevent some of these injuries.
Speaking of white guys pretending to be black, this is the take you come up with?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NFL doesn’t have very intelligent decision makers because they initially thought this was a good idea (like you). If you’re only thinking about money to force players to play in a game they clearly don’t want to play in after a devastating injury/event, the long term damage to the brand would/will be irreparable. You’re trolling and probably a white guy pretending to be black anyway though.

Speaking of white guys pretending to be black, this is the take you come up with?

Gary Owen your favorite basketball player is about to get another Black coach fired. :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yesterday was one of the most craziest days ever in sports

rutgers beating the number 1 team in the country on the road in college basaketball
tulane coming back down 14 with 2 min left to beat usa
mitchell 71 points
klay scoring 54 in double ot
rose bowl
and then what to happened to hamlin :to:

Red Money

All Star
Daps

I’m black…race has nothing to do with opinion of playing a game. The Field is a sanctuary one min and not the next?

Medical professional treat Hamlin. People keep saying the game being played stops the nfl as a front office from focusing on Hamlin….huh?!!

There is no mutual exclusivity between a game being played and Hamlin getting the best care possible. If players are scared they could experience the same medical issue…they should admit it instead of hiding.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I barely could sleep last night thinking about this situation…

As for Skip Bayless he don’t deserve any attention…he a caricature of himself at this point and it’s wild that people ain’t caught on to what he does….it’s all about money, ratings and publicity with him.

Football is my favorite sport and I watch the NFL but I can’t help but to feel guilt for supporting them when they (Goddell and his advisers) truly don’t give a damn about the players well being to even suggest continuing the game.

Its just nasty how the NFL operates but that’s how all corporations operate. The sad reality is that the NFL believes Hamlin is replaceable and another player will quickly take his spot on the Bills. The Bills on the other hand see Hamlin more than just a football player and you can see that they genuinely got love and respect for him.

They’re always around him, likely seen his ups, downs, struggles and progression. Goddell & the NFL don’t see that or have those interactions with the players daily and thats the difference.

Last edited: