Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
NFL needs to take a hard look at caring about the players so they don't seem so disconnected from them and the fans. It might be a tough pill to swallow for owners, but they should probably fall back on a 17 game schedule and go back to a 16 game one.
Breh they are preparing to go to 18 very soon.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And they never fight for guaranteed $$$,...this dude was a 6th round pick and they could (but they won't) fukk with his money. That should be the main and only causes at the next negotiations. The NFL is singing massive T.V. deals and the games sell themselves fir the most part. They should not move off of fully guaranteed contracts whatsoever

The combination of the amount of players in the NFL and the short career spans makes it too hard to get everyone on the same page. Guys aren’t thinking long term, they’re just trying to avoid any type of work stoppage. And best believe there would be a long lockout over this

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm calling it right now, if he dies from this in the next few days, they should CANCEL the season till next season out of respect

Will NEVER happen

Hell three players could’ve died during the same game and they wouldn’t cancel the season.

We’re talking the NFL here. A league thats as close to “fukk the players” as can be in modern day. I’m halfway shocked they actually had the decency to suspend the actual game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Will NEVER happen

Hell three players could’ve died during the same game and they wouldn’t cancel the season.

We’re talking the NFL here. A league thats as close to “fukk the players” as can be in modern day. I’m halfway shocked they actually had the decency to suspend the actual game.

I don't understand how hamlin who is in critical condition at the hospital and you expect the bills to just go out there and play in the next few days. Imagine playing and God forbid a report comes in and hamlin condition gets worse

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn. Logistics of getting the teams and workers and security and fans back for this are way beyond my pay grade.
if they do it they should just refund the fans and just play that one out like the covid era.

i say just call it a tie or pretend like the game didn’t happen on either of their records tho. especially if the Bills already flew back home as was reported last night.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more time I've had to sit with this, the harder it gets for me to see them playing this game tomorrow or Thursday. No way I could see any humane person asking these teams to basically take on the Sunday to Thursday flip under these circumstances.

The combination of the amount of players in the NFL and the short career spans makes it too hard to get everyone on the same page. Guys aren’t thinking long term, they’re just trying to avoid any type of work stoppage. And best believe there would be a long lockout over this

Yeah, that's the tough thing about actually getting real change. It would legit require an entire generation of players being okay with shaving a couple of years off of their careers so future players can benefit, since it would be a lockout that could legit blow an entire season.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
NFL needs to take a hard look at caring about the players so they don't seem so disconnected from them and the fans. It might be a tough pill to swallow for owners, but they should probably fall back on a 17 game schedule and go back to a 16 game one.

Might need to take a look at Thursday Night Football too

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea, but now is as good a time as any to try and stop it and go back to 16.
I thought they already moved to 18, but I don’t think they should cancel the whole season. Playing this week may be to soon but you can’t cancel the season.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Nope. Just Skip. Already turned it off, he isn't pretending to be cut up. Feels disingenuous as fukk.

Yea I was jus watching that. Idk how he goin do this show alone ..

And for the folks saying the tweet wasnt bad.

Yall giving Skip too much credit.. they say you can't put shyt past wypipo.. even when things seem like it was a mistake.. sometimes it was purposeful. So yea... part of that tweet seems to question HOW we can move forward after this.. but on the same side.. it's like he on some "this game too important to postpone"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't understand how hamlin who is in critical condition at the hospital and you expect the bills to just go out there and play in the next few days. Imagine playing and God forbid a report comes in and hamlin condition gets worse

Don’t take it up with me take it up with the white men in charge.

This kind of stuff is par for the course when we live in a society where human beings cone secondary to money. BLACK LIVES at that generally come in 4th or 5th.