Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Skip will get away with it because he's white. Don't ever recall seeing him apologize for anything and don't see it happening now.
You would think someone who prided themselves as being an award winning journalist would choose their words better. I think he wrote that on purpose.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You would think someone who prided themselves as being an award winning journalist would choose their words better. I think he wrote that on purpose.
He definitely did. Now everyone will be tuning in to Undisputed tomorrow to see Shannon's reaction. He's a villian for sure.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That’s fukkin crazy. It looked like a head related injury. Does/did he have heart issues? Was it caused by the amount of force?
I had a friend who passed away in 2017, she was 29. She fell down and bruised her leg bad which unbeknownst to her caused a blood clot which went into her lungs and eventually to her heart that killed her. I've talked to a few people that are doctors and they say that can happen slowly (her case), or it can happen quickly. I wonder if that's what happened here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:scust: what a disgusting c00n

c00ns are the most money hungry and most financially illiterate people in existence. Anything BUT showing humanity and compassion towards another (black) person who is fighting for their life in the hospital

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Corporate america and entertainment can be cold hearted. Think about it. Regular 9-5 job you get 2 weeks of bereavement. 2 weeks to get over a death in the family. People will sell their soul for the almighty dollar.

I would take all the time I need and grieve at my own pace. If they fired me for that, the publicity would ruin that company's reputation to all workers. fukk another human being telling me who, what, and where I should be when a loved one passes away. :pacspit:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
One additional game could get you injured and cost you millions.

It's the right decision, saban's advice doesn't apply to guys who guaranteed draft guys. It's the dudes on the fringe who need to play, and they already know that.
Didn't Matt Corral last season drop out of the first round due to getting injured at the bowl game? I could've sworn many mocks had him as a top 20 pick and then he got injured in his bowl game and dropped all the way down to the 3rd round.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Please, Show me the data on game stoppage healing a player that is hospitalized.

The game continuing has no bearing on the health of Hamlin. It should be played Tuesday morning unless Hamlin takes a turn for worse so players can visit him.

It's sign of respect and humanity. Why does this even need to be asked?

you can't pick up a nearly dead man off field in front of his traumatized friends, and then tell them "back to work as normal'. This isn't slavery.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Please, Show me the data on game stoppage healing a player that is hospitalized.

The game continuing has no bearing on the health of Hamlin. It should be played Tuesday morning unless Hamlin takes a turn for worse so players can visit him.

c00n shyt or poor trolling attempt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm calling it right now, if he dies from this in the next few days, they should CANCEL the season till next season out of respect
Unfortunately, that’s not going to happen as it’s too much money at stake to do so. If anything, it will be delayed. Before someone tries to argue otherwise, money talks in this world more than human life and COVID-19 showed you that.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Unfortunately, that’s not going to happen as it’s too much money at stake to do so. If anything, it will be delayed. Before someone tries to argue otherwise, money talks in this world more than human life and COVID-19 showed you that.

Yeah

They will pushed back the playoffs and super bowl for like a week or two

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm calling it right now, if he dies from this in the next few days, they should CANCEL the season till next season out of respect

There is an absolutely zero percent chance of that happening. Less than zero percent.