Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
And they never fight for guaranteed $$$,...this dude was a 6th round pick and they could (but they won't) fukk with his money. That should be the main and only causes at the next negotiations. The NFL is singing massive T.V. deals and the games sell themselves fir the most part. They should not move off of fully guaranteed contracts whatsoever

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
At a regular job I understand continuing. When playing football I just don't see how mentally it doesn't fukk with your head having to get yourself into a mental space to go out colliding with other players with that hanging in the back of the mind. I couldn't imagine trying to play right after. Of course I feel the same after seeing every major injury. These dudes are built different though too.
This is the hypocrisy in the whole argument though because what level of injury is fine for players to continue
There shouldn't be a level to it
Honestly seeing someone almost die is traumatic but seeing the same types of hits cause non life threatening injuries with play continuing is also traumatic

Its only become an issue because it was obvious dude had his life in the balance in this instance but the same could be said with Tua and a lot of other concussions with play resuming

The NFL is about making money above all else best believe they wanted play to continue hell I bet they don't even think a player like Hamlin is worth the loss in money they lost from this game

Media attention on this game is amplified because of its playoff consequence and it being a monday night game. This is gonna be Talked about all week imo

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It’s tragic what happened to son and I hope he’s ok but SC doing too much with this coverage. shyt literally shut the channel down like 9/11 happened.

Everyone will be back to watching this barbaric shyt in a few days too.
Go fukk yaself :childplease:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s tragic what happened to son and I hope he’s ok but SC doing too much with this coverage. shyt literally shut the channel down like 9/11 happened.

Everyone will be back to watching this barbaric shyt in a few days too.
What was barbaric about that tackle?

I held my breath before seeing the video thinking it was going to be a head injury, but that was a rugby tackle.

That play wasnt barbaric.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah but i see this generation of players really thinking about the value of life more after football.

Plus the info coming out about cte and other shyt. They are more privy to the evidence that the game is not good. Its not worth it.

I also think it's more than health concerns

Players are smarter now and know that they can make money in other ways other than playing the sport. Stack some millions and retire even off a rookie deal is a huge influx of capital. They can go back and get their degree and enter the workforce like everyone else with a capital advantage or go into coaching. That, on top of health, makes it an easier decision now than it may have used to be