Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You wouldn't be pissed to be in a locker room where key guys sat out your bowl game?

Everybody associated with football know you getting drafted. Why you choose now to sit out.
One additional game could get you injured and cost you millions.

It's the right decision, saban's advice doesn't apply to guys who guaranteed draft guys. It's the dudes on the fringe who need to play, and they already know that.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vitals are good! that's def good news but the breathing tube scares the hell out of me. i seen that before..

You wouldn't be pissed to be in a locker room where key guys sat out your bowl game?

Everybody associated with football know you getting drafted. Why you choose now to sit out.
Ask jake butt

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the 80+ years of the NFL and this event will make people stop playing? This is the very definition of an anomaly.
Never said that. I said this is impactful shyt. Its shyt that can and should change how you view life.

I dont really care if it happens or not. I just think it will. But also there are always millions out there willing to lay it out for the $$$

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nick Saban, Alabama Agree to $93.6M Contract to Make Him Highest-Paid Coach in CFB​

Code:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10046351-nick-saban-alabama-agree-to-936m-contract-to-make-him-highest-paid-coach-in-cfb

If I was a teammate I wouldn't be pissed if my teammate chose to sit out a bowl game...for everyone else but the player it's a business

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Nick Saban, Alabama Agree to $93.6M Contract to Make Him Highest-Paid Coach in CFB​

Code:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10046351-nick-saban-alabama-agree-to-936m-contract-to-make-him-highest-paid-coach-in-cfb

If I was a teammate I wouldn't be pissed if my teammate chose to sit out a bowl game...for everyone else but the player it's a business

Yup. It's one thing if it's one of the playoff games. But if you're playing in a meaningless bowl game that just exists as a money grab then hell no I'm not mad at a teammate sitting out. One bad injury and they could slip bad in the draft and cost themselves millions. Who wouldn't understand that.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yup. It's one thing if it's one of the playoff games. But if you're playing in a meaningless bowl game that just exists as a money grab then hell no I'm not mad at a teammate sitting out. One bad injury and they could slip bad in the draft and cost themselves millions. Who wouldn't understand that.

I agree but why not sit out when your team is eliminated from playoff contention then? Cause you can tear your acl in a meaningless week 11 game too.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Code:

I would

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. Credit where it's due. I was emotional just typing about it on here. Imagine being in front of millions having to keep composure while articulating thoughts. I thought they did a good job and also liked Booger flat calling for the NFL to end the game and send everyone home.

That's the people on their employer's biggest partner's centerpiece broadcast saying their biggest show on the network needs to end early b/c of what just happened.

Even when Troy tried to equivocate on the game being replayed down the line for a second Buck was like "not the time"

Also, Joe was very specific about the NFL communicating that warm-up then play scenario: