Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
What was that last tweet Skip had a bunch of people calling for his job?

I can’t remember, but he didn’t even acknowledge the criticism the next day on the show
Either Dak’s brother or the Tom Brady vs Shannon argument

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
The crazy thing is I LOVED football to the point it was a religion for myself, but the good ole boys club with the owners, CTE still playing a major factor, the Kaep situation, college coaches thinking their God (and I know because I played with Bob Pruitt at Marshall for a year) just made me fall out of love with the sport.

What I'm saying is that if the Goodell thing is true then I can see it damaging some people's perspective on how the NFL is ran.

Keep in mind I'm saying some fans not all
:lupe:

Coliseum AMA?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Red Money

All Star
Daps
What’s the point in not showing it? They supposed to show something. Should they censor their emotions? These nikkas are human. :skip:

humans have logic and ability to reason which separates us from emotional animals.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It’s tragic what happened to son and I hope he’s ok but SC doing too much with this coverage. shyt literally shut the channel down like 9/11 happened.

Everyone will be back to watching this barbaric shyt in a few days too.
They were in a tough situation where it just happened to be a Monday night game so they had no other programming....and honestly nobody is really gonna care about anything else tonight....

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
those people in the stands waiting around for shyt to just start back up are just as sick as roger/league execs who was trying to make the game continue. it's over, a man nearly died, there is no more fun tonight. go home. :manny:
Ridiculous. Most of them don’t know wtf is going on at that point. Have you never been to a live sporting event? What you see/know just based off being in the stands is a lot less than what the average viewer knows based off the commentators on tv

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s tragic what happened to son and I hope he’s ok but SC doing too much with this coverage. shyt literally shut the channel down like 9/11 happened.

Everyone will be back to watching this barbaric shyt in a few days too.

:dahell: