Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
What did he do?
Great insight from a player's perspective (one who had to battle serious injury too, albeit not as severe on field)

Everyone else talking about playoffs, last week of the season, seeding, LoGiStIcS...Clark hasn't mentioned that once...human element, empathy has been his focus

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Gotta admit, it’s gonna be hilarious when people watch undisputed tomorrow looking for an apology and Skip is just gonna keep it moving :skip:
That's a big ass elephant in the room to ignore...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The crazy thing is I LOVED football to the point it was a religion for myself, but the good ole boys club with the owners, CTE still playing a major factor, the Kaep situation, college coaches thinking their God (and I know because I played with Bob Pruitt at Marshall for a year) just made me fall out of love with the sport.

What I'm saying is that if the Goodell thing is true then I can see it damaging some people's perspective on how the NFL is ran.

Keep in mind I'm saying some fans not all

Same here the Jerry Jones and Dabo's of the world combined with the brothas coming off as powerless really made we lose my desire for the sport. The Kap thing was the last straw.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Gotta admit, it’s gonna be hilarious when people watch undisputed tomorrow looking for an apology and Skip is just gonna keep it moving :skip:
Nothing hilarious about White privilege from a narcissistic cac.

I haven't consistently watched that show since they ignored the Jerry Jones situation.

It feels like that show is coming to an end.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
imagine if this was teh superbowl?

Goodell would be on the field threatening everyone with major fines and suspensions if they don't get back out there

Non issue since it would be last game of season and would be easy to push back and replay. That would probably bring more eyeballs to the rescheduled super bowl.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Same thing happened to this hockey dude and he later recovered, hope it’s the case here

I would say though if Damar pulls through this, his season is over; no need to take the risk. Let him recover fully and go through stress tests before letting him back on the field. No need to rush it. That's if Damar wants to continue his career... but if he wants to retire, then I wouldn't blame him.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Calling someone tactless and aint shyt is cancel culture?

WTF?

Woke, cancel culture. Just use anything to dismiss legit disgust.
Bruh these people have no legit human sense at all.. all these gaslighting phases they use to have no accountability (cancel culture, woke culture, wtf is outrage culture?) all these are from people that hate to be held accountable at anything in life.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Same here the Jerry Jones and Dabo's of the world combined with the brothas coming off as powerless really made we lose my desire for the sport. The Kap thing was the last straw.
Man said they built Clemson through GOD’S name, image, and likeness.. and not off the backs of the players who never received a di(over the table)me

:mjlol: