Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I mean it looked like a freak accident. If it was some helmet to helmet shyt I’d get your point. But the collision wasn’t hard at all. Not much spin needed.
Nah wondering how they're gonna spin these reports that they were trying to make the players finish the game until the players told them to kick rocks....

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was Daks brother

Lowkey he hasn't been a fan of Dak since then....since Dak states he has depression issues after her brother committed you know what....Skip was basically like "but you're the QB of the Cowboys..who cares about your brother?"

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I'd already posted that I hope homie makes it through this in the best shape possible. Never seen anything like it. What's not about to happen is you sitting on a soapbox acting as if you're kin to Mr. Hamlin. Or you somehow know him personally and that you're affected in any way, shape, or form by this unfortunate incident. Grow the fukk up. And the NFL ABSOLUTELY needs to prioritize figuring out how this game is finished given the multitude of implications the result will have. Two completely different topics. I'm sure that'll have your panties in a bunch too :pachaha:

Exactly, people acting like it’s mutually exclusive things. People talking Like playing a game is wishing death on Hamlin and anti player safety…

these internet virtue signalers looking for attention.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This really shook my 12 year old up, kids/fans seeing a man nearly dying on the field is a big deal. Of course this is going to be all on SC this is severe
Honestly people think I'm being overreactive, but if he does die there is gonna be a lot of people that will need help coping with seeing everything happen on national tv...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s tragic what happened to son and I hope he’s ok but SC doing too much with this coverage. shyt literally shut the channel down like 9/11 happened.

Everyone will be back to watching this barbaric shyt in a few days too.
Coli won't like this. They gonna post smileys but won't address that last part

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah wondering how they're gonna spin these reports that they were trying to make the players finish the game until the players told them to kick rocks....
It will be interesting as time passes how the actual decision to suspend the game played out. Did the coaches tell the players fukk that, or was it the coaches that made the decision and they told the NFL to fukk off after being told they had five minutes to prepare.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd already posted that I hope homie makes it through this in the best shape possible. Never seen anything like it. What's not about to happen is you sitting on a soapbox acting as if you're kin to Mr. Hamlin. Or you somehow know him personally and that you're affected in any way, shape, or form by this unfortunate incident. Grow the fukk up. And the NFL ABSOLUTELY needs to prioritize figuring out how this game is finished given the multitude of implications the result will have. Two completely different topics. I'm sure that'll have your panties in a bunch too :pachaha:

Look at this guy. He is so unbothered isn't he cool? Can we give him all the cool points for today?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It will be interesting as time passes how the actual decision to suspend the game played out. Did the coaches tell the players fukk that, or was it the coaches that made the decision and they told the NFL to fukk off after being told they had five minutes to prepare.

All reports are saying that Taylor and McDermott made the call with some of the players. Players and coaches. The NFL clearly wanted to continue. They'll try to spin it though.