Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So no legit update?

No.
And there won't be one for a while.
CNN had a former Bills safety saying if this was 10 years ago, they would have most definitely resumed the game

Sounds like Coy Wire who has been doing sports reports for CNN for a while now ... and he's not wrong. More and more NFL players have been thinking long term health over the past few years.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Is the game really that important well let me correct myself technically its the money the sports makes them that is important to them

but damn these fools need to read the room with they little hot takes.

The crazy thing is I LOVED football to the point it was a religion for myself, but the good ole boys club with the owners, CTE still playing a major factor, the Kaep situation, college coaches thinking their God (and I know because I played with Bob Pruitt at Marshall for a year) just made me fall out of love with the sport.

What I'm saying is that if the Goodell thing is true then I can see it damaging some people's perspective on how the NFL is ran.

Keep in mind I'm saying some fans not all

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I get the tribalism here with the disrespectful thread titles and "preying to the shield" but the game should be and is postponed... people who gamble might not like it though​
Unless the bills just forfeit, both teams are a game apart as far as playoff seeding. That too impacts the nfl and gamblers.

It is going to be fascinating to see how the nfl handles this.

10-15 mins of cpr doesn't sound good.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
I can't believe nothing has leaked out yet. Like no one knows if he's regained consciousness or not?