Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Just reading through this thread reminds how some people are incapable of feeling real sympathy or empathy for another person...

I am really hoping he pulls through and makes a full recovery. This was so difficult to watch play out on tv and I am glad they eventually postponed the game. I just don't understand why he was wasn't rushed to the hospital sooner.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s tragic what happened to son and I hope he’s ok but SC doing too much with this coverage. shyt literally shut the channel down like 9/11 happened.

Everyone will be back to watching this barbaric shyt in a few days too.
This is a big news story. You want them to talk about Donovan Mitchell’s 71 point game :mjpls: You ain’t slick

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is a big news story. You want them to talk about Donovan Mitchell’s 71 point game :mjpls: You ain’t slick
:mjlol:

Nah but in all seriousness I’m glad dude is stable now.

Just think the SC coverage is a drag got Scott VanPelt talking about how NFL locker rooms are a melting pot and microcosm of America and a brotherhood and how players black, white, right leaning, left leaning all get together in the locker room or whatever the fukk :dahell:

What is this performative shyt? All we can do is hope bro is good and talk about addressing the safety of this sport

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Hate to say it, but breh might be gone or brain dead and the league doesn't want the information to leak AT ALL. They are probably trying to figure out the best option to move forward. Even if Diggs gets any information they won't let him near a camera. If dude was in any type of recovering state it would probably have been announced by now. This shyt ain't looking good at all smh.

concise

Veteran
Daps
The crazy thing is I LOVED football to the point it was a religion for myself, but the good ole boys club with the owners, CTE still playing a major factor, the Kaep situation, college coaches thinking their God (and I know because I played with Bob Pruitt at Marshall for a year) just made me fall out of love with the sport.

What I'm saying is that if the Goodell thing is true then I can see it damaging some people's perspective on how the NFL is ran.

Keep in mind I'm saying some fans not all

You played with him or for him?
Playing with him would mean being born in the 1940s

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
That’s your takeaway from all this? :pacspit:
I'd already posted that I hope homie makes it through this in the best shape possible. Never seen anything like it. What's not about to happen is you sitting on a soapbox acting as if you're kin to Mr. Hamlin. Or you somehow know him personally and that you're affected in any way, shape, or form by this unfortunate incident. Grow the fukk up. And the NFL ABSOLUTELY needs to prioritize figuring out how this game is finished given the multitude of implications the result will have. Two completely different topics. I'm sure that'll have your panties in a bunch too :pachaha:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I mean it looked like a freak accident. If it was some helmet to helmet shyt I’d get your point. But the collision wasn’t hard at all. Not much spin needed.
Regardless it shows how dangerous the sport is