Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Is the game really that important well let me correct myself technically its the money the sports makes them that is important to them

but damn these fools need to read the room with they little hot takes.
No but the c00n had to give off his coded c00n take about "owners" telling their do boy Godell to get them negroes back on the field. Damn if their teammate is dead or alive. Just a foul bytch made c00n.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
No but the c00n had to give off his coded c00n take about "owners" telling their do boy Godell to get them negroes back on the field. Damn if their teammate is dead or alive. Just a foul bytch made c00n.
I know that fat mfer whitlock.....

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
At the end of the day money is all that matters. Sadly.

If you had a parlay that paid out 10k dependent upon this game there is no doubt in my mind no matter what you saying on the internet you would care about them playing this game. Now multiply that shyt. Because that’s the type of money we talking about here. Somebody might miss a home playoff game over this and that doesn’t just affect the owner, it affects EVERYONE on down to the person who paid the city for a vendor license to sell t-shirts on the corner.
No. :what: