Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I know the friend tweeted out what he did, but the media knows more than they put out because of inside sources...something just feels off with the way the reporting is going on around this...
You really going to take the word of the media over someone who is probably at the hospital or has direct contact info coming from his family???

Some of yall really don’t think or what everything to be some sort of conspiracy.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My ex:

I remember being in an NFL focus group about the "blackout rule." Interestingly, the Bills were an example of a market getting blacked out from local stream of a home game for not selling enough tickets. The NFL execs who observed us discussing the rule were visibly dismayed that participants loved their teams but hated the NFL. Tonight was another reflection of that disconnect. Yes, this is a business and sport. But it's also about humans. The NFL should be ashamed it took this long to submit to the fullness of reality. Lifting up Damar Hamlin, his family, teammates and all who love him. Praying he pulls through. #BiggerThanAGame

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

:scust: what a disgusting c00n

Is the game really that important well let me correct myself technically its the money the sports makes them that is important to them

but damn these fools need to read the room with they little hot takes.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I know the friend tweeted out what he did, but the media knows more than they put out because of inside sources...something just feels off with the way the reporting is going on around this...
Eh....regardless of what happens, it feels off b/c it's supposed to. This isn't a normal situation, to which one shouldn't expect normal reporting in relation. 🙏 Up for the man and just hope for the best!

broller

Veteran
Daps

What did your friend tweet?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Prayers for the young man. Never

Who really cares about all that, though? It's a GAME! I don't get how anyone thinks about that shyt when a man fighting for his life.
Its a business. Point blank. Skip didn't even say anything too crazy.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You really going to take the word of the media over someone who is probably at the hospital or has direct contact info coming from his family???

Some of yall really don’t think or what everything to be some sort of conspiracy.
You really think his family members are calling, texting his marketing rep?