Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I know the friend tweeted out what he did, but the media knows more than they put out because of inside sources...something just feels off with the way the reporting is going on around this...
You think he is dead?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

fukking weird people in the comments "Give that man some space!"

"Cool gesture but I’m sure his family wants space and not random fans in the way; but that does show the love humanity has"

They ain't in anyone's space and they're there to wish him well out of respect and maybe they're genuinely concerned??

People simply can't stand it when other people are getting love. It ain't your birthday bro.

If anything has been proven within the last 5 years, it's that so many people in this country lack empathy for those around them.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I know the friend tweeted out what he did, but the media knows more than they put out because of inside sources...something just feels off with the way the reporting is going on around this...

Media ain't getting inside the Hospital.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prayers for the young man. Never
Hate Skip Bayless all you want, fact is though, there are logistical concerns.

Those concerns are second to Hamlin of course, buy they do have to consider how to go forward.
Who really cares about all that, though? It's a GAME! I don't get how anyone thinks about that shyt when a man fighting for his life.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Media ain't getting inside the Hospital.

cash-cropped-for-teaser-2.gif

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I don't know about dead but just something to me feels off about how they're reporting it...kinda seems like it's kinda being beaten around the bush about it...

Because news coverage is nasty. They don't give af about his well being. Every channel wants to be first to report that he is no longer here.