Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don’t mind the teams deciding not to play. I wouldn’t have played if I was a Buffalo player.

But one of them have to forfeit and take the L.

Ain’t no way they can play tomorrow or any other time this week, then turn around and play Sunday or even Monday. If they really about player safety, then one of the teams need to forfeit and keep it moving.

We don’t need anymore debates about logistics and rescheduling blah blah blah.

This thread was derailed with a damn Skip Bayless tweet and people ran with it.

Both teams decided not to play so they should both come to an agreement and one team forfeits.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn. This game took a crazy left turn. I hope makes it. Reminds of when Eriksen dropped to the pitch under cardiac arrest in the Euros.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Skip's post, even if it was pragmatic and poorly worded, still felt heartless when you have to consider the realities beyond the human life at stake.

That said, it's clear that in times of high emotion we often look to scapegoats to redirect those emotions and it often becomes anger and hate.

I don't particularly like that aspect of humanity, especially when amplified on social media. I won't feed into it.

So glad to hear he's looking better and might pull through

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

fukking weird people in the comments:

Go home! Give the man's family some space!

"Cool gesture but I’m sure his family wants space and not random fans in the way; but that does show the love humanity has"

They ain't in anyone's space.

Further, they're there to wish him well out of respect and maybe they're genuinely concerned??

People simply can't stand it when other people are getting love.

Sorry, but it ain't your birthday bro.

Last edited:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind the teams deciding not to play. I wouldn’t have played if I was a Buffalo player.

But one of them have to forfeit and take the L.

Ain’t no way they can play tomorrow or any other time this week, then turn around and play Sunday or even Monday. If they really about player safety, then one of the teams need to forfeit and keep it moving.

We don’t need anymore debates about logistics and rescheduling blah blah blah.

This thread was derailed with a damn Skip Bayless tweet and people ran with it.

Both teams decided not to play so they should both come to an agreement and one team forfeits.
Based on this the nfl makes it a draw or they don’t reschedule the game. Damn the seeding.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

fukking weird people in the comments "Give that man some space!"

"Cool gesture but I’m sure his family wants space and not random fans in the way; but that does show the love humanity has"

They ain't in anyone's space and they're there to wish him well out of respect and maybe they're genuinely concerned??

People simply can't stand it when other people are getting love. It ain't your birthday dog.

We've given everybody a voice, and everyone wants to chime in at a time like this. I'm coming very close to deleting all of my social media apps this year