Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The sheer insensitivity being shown about this situation by some is appalling. fukk fantasy football, fanduel, the rest of that game. who gives a fukk. Damar's health is the ONLY FUKKING THING THAT MATTERS.

AND FUKK BYTCH BAYLESS. :pacspit:

At the end of the day money is all that matters. Sadly.

If you had a parlay that paid out 10k dependent upon this game there is no doubt in my mind no matter what you saying on the internet you would care about them playing this game. Now multiply that shyt. Because that’s the type of money we talking about here. Somebody might miss a home playoff game over this and that doesn’t just affect the owner, it affects EVERYONE on down to the person who paid the city for a vendor license to sell t-shirts on the corner.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reading his tweets now. No doubt the NFL is considering postponing the rest of this game - but how? This late in the season, a game of this magnitude is crucial to the regular-season outcome ... which suddenly seems so irrelevant.

Did people even read the bolded part
Let them cook. Outrage is the thing to do nowadays

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading comprehension is at an all time low :francis: That’s the same way I read it .

Maybe I’m just retarded though

It's about reading the room. The only thing that should be on anyone's mind right now should be the health of the player. That's the only thing that's appropriate. The logistics of scheduling are a secondary concern.

To show those other concerns ahead of the health of the player is lacking empathy. We empathize with Damar Hamlin on a human level. Nothing else matters besides that.

The implication with it being Skip and a known troll is that he KNOWS this but is acting differently for the reaction. Trolling during a time when people want empathy is why he's getting the reaction that he is.