Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The fact people think it's vaccine-related is so fukking crazy :mindblown:

Doctors knowing these kind of details really makes you know why they get paid the big money they do.

i fukking hate todays social media...Hate so much that if i had one wish i would wish it away instead of being rich or world peace. The amount of retards who have platforms that effect peoples beliefs and health is absurd. I wish an antivaxxer or "vaccine kills u" person would say some shyt to me in person after a days of work.....Im waiting to unleash all this stress on someone like that...

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
yeah but if you have oxygen you are supposed to give it

AlgorithmACLS_CA_200731.jpg

regardless i get your point, they have emphasized good cpr above all

im more worried about the actually etiology, i feel like he fell too quickly for tamponade, was it something aortic? electrical? im hoping his youth helps him pull through whatever it is
That’s a good point.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naah he’s insensitive b*stard

Wasn’t the time for that
Exactly. It's amazing to me these bozos tried to make this about reading comprehension and not his awful timing. Was he even off the field yet when Skip sent that tweet :snoop:

It's why he's now trying to clarify

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This game is far from meaningless it determines if the bills, chiefs, or bengals get the 1 seed

Nah, it's meaningless when a brother of the brotherhood drops. The game has to stop right there. You can cancel the game and have there guys go right to the playoffs. Just because you get homefield doesn't mean your going to the Superbowl.

But right now that's not important, these guys are shook... and this trauma is affecting them.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
@Lil Bape the PostGod

I can't read Skip's message

Maybe i need to put my glasses back on
:comeon:

:mjpls:
I don’t give a fukk about skip

His message was basically “the nfl has a lot to figure out due to this being an important game…but how will they go about doing it?…but who cares, the results don’t even matter at this point”