Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not gon lie breh, I don't need the dangers of football convo. We know. The players know. And it ain't gon stop us from watching. Look at that stadium of fans waiting for the game to start back up. Salute to the commentators and the crew at ESPN for keeping us informed but they could've put on a 30 for 30 episode or something instead of continuing the telecast.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
said how can you not play this game with as late in the season and so much on the line...

Didn't give a fukk about Damar's health whatsoever
Y’all really gotta stop lying and telling half truths smh. Let dudes shyt be bad by itself without adding extras. Dudes tweet before that said that he hoped dude was ok. It was shyt timing but as the NFL not one of us they probably have a way harder job to think about than the easy answer for us to just postpone/cancel the game.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It's about reading the room. The only thing that should be on anyone's mind right now should be the health of the player. That's the only thing that's appropriate. The logistics of scheduling are a secondary concern.

To show those other concerns ahead of the health of the player is lacking empathy. We empathize with Damar Hamlin on a human level. Nothing else matters besides that.

The implication with it being Skip and a known troll is that he KNOWS this but is acting differently for the reaction. Trolling during a time when people want empathy is why he's getting the reaction that he is.
Man nikkas read what they wanted to read In that tweet . :laff: . nikka literally said the game and whatever effects it has on the playoffs is irrelevant.People just either flat out can’t read or just wanted to jump out the window .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fact people think it's vaccine-related is so fukking crazy :mindblown:

Doctors knowing these kind of details really makes you know why they get paid the big money they do.

Anti Vax are literally some of the most psychotic, unreasonable people on the planet
Will blame literally anything on the vaccine

Edub

Veteran
Daps
moderation. I only eat meat 4 times a month (once a week), hell even Arnold went full vegan and says he feels better than before. My professor once told me before and this has stuck with me since: "A heart attack doesnt care what u look like. Skinny, fat or fit."
Yea…I eat meat…but I try to have a salad day a few times a week…just leafy greens and almonds or sumthin….. point is yea you right breh moderation is key…..

It definitely isn’t that food pyramid, 3 square meals a day, whole cow milk does a body good bullshyt….

My homie got Gout now cuz him and his wife can’t stay outta Ruth Chris. He readjusting his whole shyt now.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wow. Glad you’re okay bro. I remember when I thought I was having chest issues last year I bought the latest Apple watch and was constantly giving myself EKGs. Everything turned out to be fine but I was scared af
Dog trust me, set up an appointment with your cardio and get the complete testing done. It crazy how the symptoms are just common shyt that we shrug off. Night sweats is a big indicator. For your little one and wifey, don’t delay it. Or you’ll end up with an inflatable stent in your chest like me taking mad blood thinners and dealing with ARF and ventricular tachycardia

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's about reading the room. The only thing that should be on anyone's mind right now should be the health of the player. That's the only thing that's appropriate. The logistics of scheduling are a secondary concern.

To show those other concerns ahead of the health of the player is lacking empathy. We empathize with Damar Hamlin on a human level. Nothing else matters besides that.

The implication with it being Skip and a known troll is that he KNOWS this but is acting differently for the reaction. Trolling during a time when people want empathy is why he's getting the reaction that he is.

He asked a valid question. And acknowledged the game was irrelevant.

This is selective outrage. I can’t stand Skip Bayless, but he tweets during every game. Seems like some people are more concerned about Skips tweets than the players health.

Tweets are now trending almost as much as the player who is in the hospital.

What do y’all keep giving this much power to peoples tweets?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gon lie breh, I don't need the dangers of football convo. We know. The players know. And it ain't gon stop us from watching. Look at that stadium of fans waiting for the game to start back up. Salute to the commentators and the crew at ESPN for keeping us informed but they could've put on a 30 for 30 episode or something instead of continuing the telecast.
those people in the stands waiting around for shyt to just start back up are just as sick as roger/league execs who was trying to make the game continue. it's over, a man nearly died, there is no more fun tonight. go home. :manny: