Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Prayers to this brotha and his family. 🙏
This right here should be the only thing that matters. Not being hyperbolic here but this really got me emotional. It had to be massive for it to take an NFL athlete down like that. Someone who’s in peak physical conditioning to just drop like that. I’m not a doc so I’m not going to guess but gotdamn I hope that kid makes it man.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Prayers up for Damar Hamlin. In the video below Dr Sutterer explains how the impact of the hit to the chest caused cardiac arrest.

Commotio cordis is a phenomenon in which a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage.

Reading the definition, this is a very scary situation.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Do you guys know how to read?

Skip in the tweet said the results of the game don’t matter..he was asking “how is the nfl gonna cancel”..basically asking logistically what could they do
Simple just cancel the shyt.

play later you got the rest of the week move their Sundays games if you have to shyt they got the money damn sport aint going anywhere

skip little ball is life concerned troll he could of kept that to himself

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Thanks man. I went from lying on my sofa watching Netflix to my Apple Watch suggesting I call emergency services. Somehow drove myself to an urgent care not too far away. This last year of grad school and shytty eating and smoking along with all that stress was the main culprit. Cycling and running saved my life cause it was a massive heart attack
Wow. Glad you’re okay bro. I remember when I thought I was having chest issues last year I bought the latest Apple watch and was constantly giving myself EKGs. Everything turned out to be fine but I was scared af

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Do you guys know how to read?

Skip in the tweet said the results of the game don’t matter..he was asking “how is the nfl gonna cancel”..basically asking logistically what could they do
Reading comprehension is at an all time low :francis: That’s the same way I read it .

Maybe I’m just retarded though