Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Yea, I’m back being the usual a$$hole I was beforehand. It’s been hella easier for me to quit smoking than it’s been to change my diet. That’s telling. No structural damage (thank God). I do have to take a cocktail of 3-6 meds 3x a day for the foreseeable future.

I'm glad you're okay, brother. If you need any diet tips, hit my dm's. I got you.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: The game shouldn't be suspended, it needs to be cancelled... especially since both teams are in the playoffs. This is a meaningless game. You have one more week of games next week, how the fukk are you going have to two teams... after this... play this game between this and next Sat/Sun?

This game is far from meaningless it determines if the bills, chiefs, or bengals get the 1 seed

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not just mouth, but bag valve too. They prioritize compressions now bc usually it is a waste of time. Just keep the blood pumping and if you have a second responder then put on oxygen mask and up the O2 or you can do breaths
yeah but if you have oxygen you are supposed to give it

AlgorithmACLS_CA_200731.jpg

regardless i get your point, they have emphasized good cpr above all

im more worried about the actually etiology, i feel like he fell too quickly for tamponade, was it something aortic? electrical? im hoping his youth helps him pull through whatever it is

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Skip literally said nothing wrong. He said "the league should suspend the game, it'll be a hassle for them but at this point it doesn't matter."

People can't read.

I'm reading his tweets now. No doubt the NFL is considering postponing the rest of this game - but how? This late in the season, a game of this magnitude is crucial to the regular-season outcome ... which suddenly seems so irrelevant.

Did people even read the bolded part

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Simple just cancel the shyt.

play later you got the rest of the week move their Sundays games if you have to shyt they got the money damn sport aint going anywhere

skip little ball is life concerned troll he could of kept that to himself

A multi billion dollar business just cancelling a game Is not simple …just moving around games and teams is not easy