Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah. Y'all just like chasing strawmen and boogeymen together so y'all don't feel left out. I don't get why you'd think the corporation who gainfully employs gossip merchants as somehow better people than the NFL. Go read that ESPN book if you haven't to understand what those execs in that building are like. They literally still employ Adam Schefter, after he basically violated HIPAA laws by disclosing JPP's accident details, and still claimed it was appropriate. That's probably why he shut the fukk up so much every time they came back to the studio.

This ain't a comic book movie where one is the villain and the other is helpless. Both entities can be capable of callous bullshyt and in this case I'm saying that broadcast, all of it, was on ESPN. They're not going to walk back that 5 minute statement just like they didn't walk back Shefter's shady ass exposure after they reached a settlement with JPP. If I'm not wrong they actually gave him a raise. Those are the people you're pretending are feckless in all this.
This is a disingenuous comment as it's overlooking the important detail that Schefter has been a mouthpiece to the league on more than one occasion to do their bidding. You can blame ESPN for him being the way that he is, but he's obviously getting that information from someone in the league which goes back to other posters original point of the information coming from the league office.

Let's not forget that they've even used SAS to funnel information to the public through ESPN namely during the deflategate situation and Brady's suspension.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
naw a tie hurts everyone except for the Chiefs who would get home field if its called a tie

its too much riding riding on the outcome of the game

even though it would mean my squad loses out on a chance to win the division this Sunday I think the Bills should forfiet the game

they were losing when the game was stopped and it was their player who got hurt

I seen some people saying they should push the playoffs back a week and have them play week 19 but it wouldnt be fair to teams going into the playoffs hot to have a bye week and the #1 seeds would have 2 weeks off
Nobody is going to be happy by what they decide on. Don’t like the idea of the Chiefs just walking to the #1 seed, especially since they lost to the Bills and Bengals, but it is what it is. They’ll have to get beat in Arrowhead again. The robotic, cold blooded answer to what they should do is have the Bills forfeit. It is their player, like you said. But if they’re not going to offer to forfeit then I don’t see anyone who wants to have a career afterwards proposing that option.

They really just need to find a way to play the game.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Nah, that penalizes both teams. Either they're going to finish the game on week 19 or the Bills will forfeit.

Never. You’ll see. Shyt is already locked and loaded. They don’t give a damn about how that penalizes both teams.

NFL is a machine and will keep to the playoff schedule. The TV contracts are what matter the most

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Hopefully. The cheifs lose the the raiders this weekend. And the bills beat the pats. Then week 18 wont even matter

Its highly unlikly, but the did lose to the colts this year, and had close games with the texans and broncos. So it is possible

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm of the mind now that they should have just had them play the game tonight, and then move the Bengals and Bills week 18 games back to Monday. Then just make sure that their playoff games occur on Sunday.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully. The cheifs lose the the raiders this weekend. And the bills beat the pats. Then week 18 wont even matter

Its highly unlikly, but the did lose to the colts this year, and had close games with the texans and broncos. So it is possible
It would still matter for the Bengals since that would've forced them into a three way tie with Chiefs and Bills. I think they'd get the tie breaker since they beat both other teams.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I'm of the mind now that they should have just had them play the game tonight, and then move the Bengals and Bills week 18 games back to Monday. Then just make sure that their playoff games occur on Sunday.
The longer they wait, the more they’re screwing themselves.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

That makes it worse, because if the Bengals beat the Ravens the postponed game is for the #1 overall seed.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Not the worst idea except come SuperBowl time now they'd have to deal with the NFC teams getting an extra week of rest.

I can't see the AFC side being cool with giving an extra week of rest going into the Super Bowl...then again the NFC side may have a problem with it slowing down momentum...especially if say a team like Green Bay makes it in...

broller

Veteran
Daps
L

Not the worst idea except come SuperBowl time now they'd have to deal with the NFC teams getting an extra week of rest.

That'd only be the case if the Bills or Bengals make the SB. Otherwise both the AFC and NFC teams would have a week of rest

There'd simply be no week off between the Championship weekend and the SB.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I can't see the AFC side being cool with giving an extra week of rest going into the Super Bowl...then again the NFC side may have a problem with it slowing down momentum...especially if say a team like Green Bay makes it in...

That's not how it's gonna go. If the NFC has a bye in week 20, everything is going to line up in week 21 so neither conference will have a bye week going into the SB.

I think you guys have it misread regarding how it's gonna go. @threattonature

Week 19 - Bills at Bengals
Rest of AFC bye
NFC Wild Card

Week 20 - AFC Wild Card
NFC Bye

Week 21 - Both conference divisional rounds

Week 22 - Conference Championships

Week 23 - Super Bowl

Not sure if they're gonna do away with the Pro Bowl or do it after the SB, or before (ie. Push the SB a week back)