Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Like I said, the makeup game isn’t going to happen. Cancelled game means no win or loss for either team

So if Buf loses and Cincy wins this week then I they have:

The same w/l %
Same conference and division record

What's the tie breaker?

Edit: it's in the article:

A Bills loss and a Bengals win over the Ravens on Sunday would vault Cincinnati into the No. 2 seed, with the Bengals securing eclipsing the Bills based on the strength of victory tiebreaker. That would set up a potential Bills-Bengals game in Cincinnati, in the divisional round

broller

Veteran
Daps
When you think about it, it is wild that this was the game that this occurred in. Real life implications of it having two team of the three AFC teams fighting for the #1 seed where any results has major playoff implications. It happening on Monday Night Football in what would be one of the highest rated games. Then you add in the fantasy implications of it being the last game of most fantasy league playoffs in a game that had a good 7-8 highly used fantasy players. Outside of the playoffs this is probably the worst case scenario game for this to happen in.

And you rarely ever see a final MNF game of the season being that highly anticipated.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
CINCINNATI (WIVB) — According to Buffalo Bills cornerback Kaiir Elam, Bills safety Damar Hamlin is awake after going into cardiac arrest during Monday night’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

“Our boy is doing better, awake and showing more signs of improvement,” Elam tweeted Thursday morning. “Thank you God. Keep the prayers coming please. All love 3!”

:wow: