Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Troy Vincent is a valid enough source. He's the executive VP of NFL operations. It don't get no valid than him because he's high enough to be one of the people in that room to make a decision.

On the flip side, ESPN didn't give a source for their 5 minutes comment then kept awkwardly throwing Booger, Kolber, and Schefter on between Burger King commercials. ESPN credibility been shot to me a lot more than the NFL.
It's been shown many times in the past that the NFL controls ESPN. You really think ESPN would jump out on a limb and say multiple times that the teams have been told to warm up, and the NFL wouldn't have been down on their throats to clear that shyt up considering how shytty it makes the NFL look? Come on and use some critical thinking skills. If what Buck said wasn't true they would've had his ass right back on air apologizing for the mistake.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
They didn’t need to make that many changes to begin with.

The NFL wanted more scoring. And they didn’t want their star offensive players getting hurt.

It’s allowed offenses to play more reckless. And defenders have to think more which makes them hesitant.
They can implement more padding to provide better coverage for the chest and rib area. But it will end up slowing players down.

calh45

Cal
Daps
It's been shown many times in the past that the NFL controls ESPN. You really think ESPN would jump out on a limb and say multiple times that the teams have been told to warm up, and the NFL wouldn't have been down on their throats to clear that shyt up considering how shytty it makes the NFL look? Come on and use some critical thinking skills. If what Buck said wasn't true they would've had his ass right back on air apologizing for the mistake.
Yes. I do think they would jump out on a limb to keep people watching the broadcast instead of turning to CNN.

That entire broadcast was multiple bad decisions from ESPN, and the NFL wouldn't be paying attention to the broadcast because they had more pressing things to discuss and consider. What imaginary NFL suit do you imagine is paying attention to that broadcast after learning he basically died twice on the field? They were all scrambling to get on phones and conference calls with people not micromanaging a broadcast.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joe Buck been doing this for many years he's a pros pro
There's absolutely no chance he just made that shyt up or that he got it from some random stooge
You literally saw a few players warming up as he said they had 5 minutes. You think players were randomly gonna do that?

Jovan Belcher was a starter for the Chiefs. 10 years ago he murdered his girlfriend and then drove to the Chiefs training facility and shot himself in front of Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel (who were the GM and coach at that time). His girlfriend wasn't some random either, she was well known amongst the team and was friends with some of the others players wives. What did the NFL do? They had the Chiefs play a game the very next day
So that whole 5 minute warm up thing seems in line with decisions made in the past

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They wouldn’t push the sb back in a million years. Waaaaaay too many logistics. Way too much money involved. They’ll probably call it a tie
This got me thinking about if this happened during the Super Bowl. Would the NFL cancel it or keep playing? I don’t think they’re above continuing to play

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This got me thinking about if this happened during the Super Bowl. Would the NFL cancel it or keep playing? I don’t think they’re above continuing to play

During the Super Bowl? Man the Super Bowl generates 14.6 billion dollars and it won’t be the nfl that will say keep the ball rolling. These corporations spend a lot.

NBC set a record for Super Bowl ad rates at $6.5 million per 30 second ad.

Unfortunately they don’t give a damn about people at all

It’ll take a full public outcry to change shyt

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing that would come down to the players. You try to fine the guys in the game and the player's association would get involved.

People would be pissed and there would be some UBER FUKKED UP hot takes. But you're asking teams to get back to work after a man practically dies right in front of them.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Troy Vincent is a valid enough source. He's the executive VP of NFL operations. It don't get no valid than him because he's high enough to be one of the people in that room to make a decision.

On the flip side, ESPN didn't give a source for their 5 minutes comment then kept awkwardly throwing Booger, Kolber, and Schefter on between Burger King commercials. ESPN credibility been shot to me a lot more than the NFL.
And this folks is why the NFL moves so brazenly

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the players would want to finish the game since that's what they worked for all year and there's no rescheduling an event of that magnitude. Only a regular season game would be "postponed."

It would be a media/PR nightmare. You'd have commercials running plus a halftime show and a guy almost died on the field in the first quarter. Not to mention the massive amount of casual and global viewers seeing that.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't decision.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think the players would want to finish the game since that's what they worked for all year and there's no rescheduling an event of that magnitude. Only a regular season game would be "postponed."

It would be a media/PR nightmare. You'd have commercials running plus a halftime show and a guy almost died on the field in the first quarter. Not to mention the massive amount of casual and global viewers seeing that.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't decision.

like i said they would just do a vince mcmahon scraping owen hart off the ring and continuing the show

nfl is about $$

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Joe Buck been doing this for many years he's a pros pro
There's absolutely no chance he just made that shyt up or that he got it from some random stooge
You literally saw a few players warming up as he said they had 5 minutes. You think players were randomly gonna do that?

Jovan Belcher was a starter for the Chiefs. 10 years ago he murdered his girlfriend and then drove to the Chiefs training facility and shot himself in front of Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel (who were the GM and coach at that time). His girlfriend wasn't some random either, she was well known amongst the team and was friends with some of the others players wives. What did the NFL do? They had the Chiefs play a game the very next day
So that whole 5 minute warm up thing seems in line with decisions made in the past
Not to mention the fact that we’ve seen on more than one occasion that the NFL uses ESPN and it’s employees as a mouthpiece to relay information to the public.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
People actually think the NFL didnt tell them boys they got 5 minutes to warm up? That is standard protocol and happens after every major injury, this was just a very unique situation where the player was out on field. Even players who break their necks they get them off field quickly and resume play..

People Think Joe Burrow started throwing the ball around warming up for no reason? Or Stefon Digg tried to rally the troops in huddle? They tried to jump start the game back and it wasnt happening, then Zac Taylor walked back across field and spoke to McDermott and they said lets take to locker room and see what happens. This is not hard to figure out, we saw it play out live.

Also NFL is all about PR and they control the media. Its same way they short players on pay and then have media paint the players as greedy even though they put their lives online every game. Fans still fall for that BS and players get flack at bargaining table, they should make more money and contracts should be guaranteed.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I think they might wait for the results of the Baltimore/Cincy game on Sunday. If Cincy wins, then the game is only for seeding and they probably call it a no contest and seed the teams based on a 16 game schedule off percentages(Chiefs lost to both Cincy and Bills, so it is what it is).
Yeah, but based on win percentage the Chiefs would end up being #1 seed providing all 3 teams win this week even though they lost to both teamsThat’s the internet for you. People will take a part of a full convo, share it a million times so people can get outraged. He even said he wasn’t blaming

I’ve only seen the replay once on live TV so I don’t know what Higgins did. I’m not going back and rewatching what happened. I’m basing my comment specifically on what he said in that clip.
And that's the problem, people that don't know what happened are listening to someone say Tee Higgins used his helmet as a weapon when that's just untrue.

FlmYt9dXEAAppgn

Exactly. Posters in here shytting on Bart Scott when he said absolutely nothing wrong. Damn coli falling into the ultra sensitive, cancel culture bullshyt.
He did say something wrong, he said Tee Higgins used his helmet as a weapon. You can't say "I'm not blaming him" after that and just make everything ok.