Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They should just call it a tie and be done with.. Too bad if its not fair to everyone

Tie hurts both teams. I think they should call it a Bengal win 7-3. The more I think about it, there's no good solution to it. Any decision you make pisses someone off. It's incredibly unfortunate the circumstances but I think that's probably the most painless fix.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Honestly, and I might get criticized for saying it.. but I think the NFL rules contributed to this.

Defenders are basically handicapped in terms of what the can and can't do. One thing in particular is they can't launch themselves at "defenseless" receivers.

Even though that wasn't the case on this play, Damar was penalized earlier in the season for hitting a defenseless player. It forces you to hesitate. Hamlin was standing upright with Higgins launched his helmet into his chest.

The NFL passed a rule saying runners can't launch the crown of their helmets into defenders, but they rarely enforce it.

SO you can't hit the quarterback. You can't hit a receiver coming across the middle. A quarterback can wait until after you dive for a tackle to slide and draw a penalty. And Offensive players can launch into defenders, draw pass interference calls by running into defenders for underthrown balls constantly hold defenders and not get called 1/2 the time and all defensive players can do most of the time, is wait for a mistake.

The NFL wanted more offense and they got it. But at what cost?
Bro. Have you literally not seen the replay? His helmet wasn’t involved. His shoulder hit him square in the chest. Higgins did not launch his helmet into his chest. Literal freak accident.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Tie hurts both teams. I think they should call it a Bengal win 7-3. The more I think about it, there's no good solution to it. Any decision you make pisses someone off. It's incredibly unfortunate the circumstances but I think that's probably the most painless fix.

Just don't think you can do that, and honestly, I'm not sure the Bengals organization would accept that.

calh45

Cal
Daps
And this folks is why the NFL moves so brazenly

Nah. Y'all just like chasing strawmen and boogeymen together so y'all don't feel left out. I don't get why you'd think the corporation who gainfully employs gossip merchants as somehow better people than the NFL. Go read that ESPN book if you haven't to understand what those execs in that building are like. They literally still employ Adam Schefter, after he basically violated HIPAA laws by disclosing JPP's accident details, and still claimed it was appropriate. That's probably why he shut the fukk up so much every time they came back to the studio.

This ain't a comic book movie where one is the villain and the other is helpless. Both entities can be capable of callous bullshyt and in this case I'm saying that broadcast, all of it, was on ESPN. They're not going to walk back that 5 minute statement just like they didn't walk back Shefter's shady ass exposure after they reached a settlement with JPP. If I'm not wrong they actually gave him a raise. Those are the people you're pretending are feckless in all this.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Joe Buck been doing this for many years he's a pros pro
There's absolutely no chance he just made that shyt up or that he got it from some random stooge
You literally saw a few players warming up as he said they had 5 minutes. You think players were randomly gonna do that?

Jovan Belcher was a starter for the Chiefs. 10 years ago he murdered his girlfriend and then drove to the Chiefs training facility and shot himself in front of Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel (who were the GM and coach at that time). His girlfriend wasn't some random either, she was well known amongst the team and was friends with some of the others players wives. What did the NFL do? They had the Chiefs play a game the very next day
So that whole 5 minute warm up thing seems in line with decisions made in the past
Holy shyt, I forgot about that. They did play the next day and that shyt was a fukking tragedy. If this had happened (Hamlin incident) off the field, let's say on Saturday, them the game Monday would have still been played tbh.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They should just call it a tie and be done with.. Too bad if its not fair to everyone
naw a tie hurts everyone except for the Chiefs who would get home field if its called a tie

its too much riding riding on the outcome of the game

even though it would mean my squad loses out on a chance to win the division this Sunday I think the Bills should forfiet the game

they were losing when the game was stopped and it was their player who got hurt

I seen some people saying they should push the playoffs back a week and have them play week 19 but it wouldnt be fair to teams going into the playoffs hot to have a bye week and the #1 seeds would have 2 weeks off

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Will be a tie. The league is not postponing their playoff schedule to play one extra game. No chance of that ever happening