Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That's not how it's gonna go. If the NFC has a bye in week 20, everything is going to line up in week 21 so neither conference will have a bye week going into the SB.

I think you guys have it misread regarding how it's gonna go. @threattonature
Yeah you right. I was bugging. So yeah I'd fukk with that solution then.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
They couldnt push the Super Bowl back 1 week until Presidents Day weekend. One reason its NBA All star weekend. NBA All Star Game is Sun day Feb 19th. That means All Star Game would have to be cancelled because of Syper Bowl. They need to just call it a tie.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I watched this live and it's two days later and I'm still like WTF. One of the wildest and craziest things I've seen on Live TV. I've seen some of the craziest hits ever in my time watching this sport. Remember "Jacked Up". That's right Big Hits have always been celebrated in this game. I just don't remember anyone have a Heart Issue after a Hit. I known of players dying during games in various sports. But this is a violent sport. I hope for Damar's full recovery and that he pulls through but the whole thing did not look good. He seemed to be out for awhile. Some people are acting like they don't realize that these players put their lives and bodies at risk for us to jump up and down and cheer and yell. It's a Gladiator sport just like the old days. NFL Players need better guaranteed contacts and pensions and medical insurance after they play to deal with injuries.

Also I commend all the players who either retired Early or got out after about a Decade. It's not worth it for your body. They have a higher risk than Basketball or Baseball. Get your paper but spend wisely and get out. I love Football, always will but clearly the risk are greater than other sports. The NFL handled it right by stopping the game completely. I don't blame the commentators either, that was a very wild situation to handle live. Them playing while he's in critical condition just doesn't feel right. As for the game. Look I doubt the postpone the playoffs or Super Bowl. Covid didn't even stop it. Giving a Tie hurts Buffalo for the #1 Seed. The whole thing is a mess honestly. The Game may have to be vacated and they just continue the schedule as is. We are in uncharted waters here but again I don't think the playoffs or Super Bowl will be postponed. There's so much money involved. A Tie may be the only fair solution. I doubt Cincy will force The Bills to forfeit after what happen even though they were up 7-3 but it was just 1st QTR. Overall hoping Damar makes it.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Where can I watch the ESPN coverage of the game?

I've heard a lot about how they covered it (mostly bad), so I want to see for myself. This is a pretty significant event in sports history.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Like I said, the makeup game isn’t going to happen. Cancelled game means no win or loss for either team

Ravens had a chance to win the division if the Bengals lost to the Bills and then beat the Bengals in their season finale. But if they called this a tie and base seedings on winning percentages they have no shot. I would think the Ravens aren't happy about it but there's no way they would publicly gripe.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ravens had a chance to win the division if the Bengals lost to the Bills and then beat the Bengals in their season finale. But if they called this a tie and base seedings on winning percentages they have no shot. I would think the Ravens aren't happy about it but there's no way they would publicly gripe.
When you think about it, it is wild that this was the game that this occurred in. Real life implications of it having two team of the three AFC teams fighting for the #1 seed where any results has major playoff implications. It happening on Monday Night Football in what would be one of the highest rated games. Then you add in the fantasy implications of it being the last game of most fantasy league playoffs in a game that had a good 7-8 highly used fantasy players. Outside of the playoffs this is probably the worst case scenario game for this to happen in.