Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
They wouldn’t push the sb back in a million years. Waaaaaay too many logistics. Way too much money involved. They’ll probably call it a tie
Yeah your probably right. Idgaf tho.. i already told my boss if the bills make the sb, im calling in, and so is everyone else in this building. So is everyone in this city for that matter. I got the sick time to burn, fukk it

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Hate to say it but a lot of this re-scheduling stuff is probably riding on if he pulls through or not. NFL gonna have way more to worry about than some logistical planning if It goes left
True

After all these teams dealt with crazy reschedulings because their opponents got covid...i think a dude almost dieing on the feild is a just cause to reschedule

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But the owners believe that they "deserve" the money they are "entitled" with :mjpls:
:mjlol: Maybe players need to learn "leverage" and what a "union" actually is.

Because they sure gonna sign what ever the team owners put in front them.

:yeshrug: I don't feel sorry for them--maybe the youngs guy who haven't had a chance.

concise

Veteran
Daps
They wouldn’t push the sb back in a million years. Waaaaaay too many logistics. Way too much money involved. They’ll probably call it a tie

That already happened before when 9/11 happened ... that gave us the 1st ever February Super Bowl and the NFL found out that they liked that spot a lot.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
if the bills are already back in Buffalo they just need to forget about that game and tie it up or cancel it. Maybe put a potential rematch in the playoffs on a neutral field or something.

Having to make that game up while everybody else has a bye would be a non starter

Edit: or maybe go to winning percentage for seeding. Not exactly fair to the chiefs though but then again they already lost to both teams
Winning percentage would actually favor the Chiefs. If both teams win next week Chiefs would be 14-3 and the Bills 13-3. It would actually fukk the Bills since they controlled their own fate. I really don't see any fair way out of it at all.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly, and I might get criticized for saying it.. but I think the NFL rules contributed to this.

Defenders are basically handicapped in terms of what the can and can't do. One thing in particular is they can't launch themselves at "defenseless" receivers.

Even though that wasn't the case on this play, Damar was penalized earlier in the season for hitting a defenseless player. It forces you to hesitate. Hamlin was standing upright with Higgins launched his helmet into his chest.

The NFL passed a rule saying runners can't launch the crown of their helmets into defenders, but they rarely enforce it.

SO you can't hit the quarterback. You can't hit a receiver coming across the middle. A quarterback can wait until after you dive for a tackle to slide and draw a penalty. And Offensive players can launch into defenders, draw pass interference calls by running into defenders for underthrown balls constantly hold defenders and not get called 1/2 the time and all defensive players can do most of the time, is wait for a mistake.

The NFL wanted more offense and they got it. But at what cost?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To be real, i wouldnt be suprised if the league just pushed all the playoffs and sb back one week

Which would make the superbow fall on presidents day weekend, so alot of jobs would have alot less sick calls the day after the game
to much involved... the networks gonna determine how this plays out

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

That’s a really good sign. My brother was on a ventilator needing 100% oxygen. It happened in December 2017, for some reason his lungs just quit on him and he was in the ICU for a month in a medically induced coma. He gradually improved over the next month but wasn’t at 50 percent as quickly as Demar.

The medical personnel that gave him CPR on the field came through for him immensely if he manages to come out of this with minimal lasting effects. Keeping him sedated will allow his lungs to regain strength.

broller

Veteran
Daps
That’s a really good sign. My brother was on a ventilator needing 100% oxygen. It happened in December 2017, for some reason his lungs just quit on him and he was in the ICU for a month in a medically induced coma. He gradually improved over the next month but wasn’t at 50 percent as quickly as Demar.

The medical personnel that gave him CPR on the field came through for him immensely if he manages to come out of this with minimal lasting effects. Keeping him sedated will allow his lungs to regain strength.

What's your brother's level of functioning now?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's your brother's level of functioning now?
He’s fine except for some lingering nerve damage just from being in the coma for so long. Had to do physical therapy because of muscle atrophy, it’s really a miracle he pulled through and is back to normal. It definitely was a struggle to get to that point tho. Demar is very lucky to have been an athlete and receiving medical attention quickly. He’s young too so that’s another plus. My brother was 37 at the time. Demar definitely has a long recovery ahead of him when he’s weened off the sedation. I’m saying when because I’m hoping for the best for his fam.

My mom sat in the ICU with my brother every day, it was a very difficult time and I was there to see it all. This brought me right back to that time. I’m praying for his whole fam but especially his mother. I know all too well what they’re going through.

Last edited: