Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Any update on the brother ?

We got a couple dudes in here that are medical professionals so ill leave it to then but I would imagine that it was always going to take some time to determine if there was significant anoxia to the brain, whether it be due to the intubation or the swelling.

I doubt we will know today.

I'm no doc I just play one on TV.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Forgot this happaned to a nhl player years ago as well but his wasn’t as serious

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
In hindsight, the league is probably ecstatic that they didn't schedule any TNF games for week 18 as there's no way that game would be played on Thursday with the uncertainty of the situation still going on.
To be real, i wouldnt be suprised if the league just pushed all the playoffs and sb back one week

Which would make the superbow fall on presidents day weekend, so alot of jobs would have alot less sick calls the day after the game

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the bills are already back in Buffalo they just need to forget about that game and tie it up or cancel it. Maybe put a potential rematch in the playoffs on a neutral field or something.

Having to make that game up while everybody else has a bye would be a non starter

Edit: or maybe go to winning percentage for seeding. Not exactly fair to the chiefs though but then again they already lost to both teams

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
To be real, i wouldnt be suprised if the league just pushed all the playoffs and sb back one week

Which would make the superbow fall on presidents day weekend, so alot of jobs would have alot less sick calls the day after the game
They wouldn’t push the sb back in a million years. Waaaaaay too many logistics. Way too much money involved. They’ll probably call it a tie

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hate to say it but a lot of this re-scheduling stuff is probably riding on if he pulls through or not. NFL gonna have way more to worry about than some logistical planning if It goes left
By extension, college football may potentially be affected by what happens as well as they still have one more game left in the season to play.