Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
This would put the Super Bowl on Presidents Day weekend, like someone in this thread has said I think that's been their end game for years. National holiday weekend
Agreed but now that really doesn’t matter anymore since most of the US now functions on a Hybrid or WFH schedule.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What about what Tee did should be looked at in the future? He literally lowered his shoulder into the defender to take the contact directly as he wasn’t going to outrun him. Bart Scott literally said he launched his body at him and used his helmet as a weapon. fukk that retard and anyone defending him
I’ve only seen the replay once on live TV so I don’t know what Higgins did. I’m not going back and rewatching what happened. I’m basing my comment specifically on what he said in that clip.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's crazy how people can be so insensitive in situations like like this. A man's life is on the line. That's someone's son, possibly a husband or father, someone's brother. But all some folks wanna worry about is a damn game. Society has to do better!

You mean the same society that routinely lets kids get killed in schools and does nothing about guns :francis:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Yup.

Literally flip a coin if you need a result, but I don't think any NFL player or team would complain about it coming down to labeling it a tie game and figuring out how it all fits come time to determine the brackets.
There’s no tie either they play it later or don’t

Score was 7-3

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s the internet for you. People will take a part of a full convo, share it a million times so people can get outraged. He even said he wasn’t blaming Tee Higgins, but pointing out how while it’s legal, offensive players are able to get away with more than defensive players and how in the future, it will be looked at more carefully.
Exactly. Posters in here shytting on Bart Scott when he said absolutely nothing wrong. Damn coli falling into the ultra sensitive, cancel culture bullshyt.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That’s the internet for you. People will take a part of a full convo, share it a million times so people can get outraged. He even said he wasn’t blaming Tee Higgins, but pointing out how while it’s legal, offensive players are able to get away with more than defensive players and how in the future, it will be looked at more carefully.
NOTHING that Tee Higgins did is illegal.

Bart Scott is an a$$hole.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I’ve only seen the replay once on live TV so I don’t know what Higgins did. I’m not going back and rewatching what happened. I’m basing my comment specifically on what he said in that clip.
Higgins literally hit him square in the chest with his shoulder. If you only saw the replay once why are you out here 100% agreeing with what he said in that clip? Dudes an idiot

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said this shyt about Burrow last year and I was deadass shocked he didn’t get suspended or anything. Dudes a fukking clown.

Bart Scott was on some shyt, but Louis Riddikk giving him direction appropriate side eye despite not actually sitting next to him is hilarious. :mjlol:

jesc07

Pro
Daps
It's lame af if you're searching for a comment or statement to be outraged about when this young man is fighting for his life. I could care less what people are saying and just hopes dude pulls through cause this type of situation can happen to anyone. It's always crazy how you can be here one second and fighting for your life the next.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
NOTHING that Tee Higgins did is illegal.

Bart Scott is an a$$hole.
Did I say it was illegal? He didn’t say it was illegal either.
Higgins literally hit him square in the chest with his shoulder. If you only saw the replay once why are you out here 100% agreeing with what he said in that clip? Dudes an idiot
I was commenting about people who get riled up over a soundbite taken out of context. I never once said he was right.