Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my opinion, the reason that everyone is mad at Skip for this tweet are a few things:
-Its very poorly worded. You should not be a WRITER for 30+ years and send out a tweet like this with poorly worded thoughts like this. Also,
-Skip is a known troll, so he doesnt get the benefit of the doubt any more with what he says, so he has lost the ability to send a mixed message tweet like this. He has to get that shyt right before he presses that send button.
-He most likely didnt read what he said because everyone wants to get their info out as fast as possible. This gets you in trouble more then anything.

The bolded is what really got him. If someone with a better track record tweeted that out, there would still be backlash, but there would probably be equal sentiment asking them to clarify. In Skip's case, he has no goodwill banked for just getting a tweet off when he shouldn't. He did this to himself.

Anti vaxxers are legitimately mentally ill
To turn this into an anti Vax discussion is so many kinds of fukked up
Will use literally anything to push thier agenda

Bruh, it's fukking insane, because they'll bring that shyt up EVERYWHERE.

I was checking in on Fantasy Life because the app sends notifications almost instantly for NFL news, and there were folks on there blaming the vaccine almost instantly. I'm all for respecting people's opinions, even if I don't agree with them, but this case is fukking gross.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Same here. I need them to finish the game but hoping Hamlin is ok first. I can wait for them to figure things out but his health is more important.
I think they might wait for the results of the Baltimore/Cincy game on Sunday. If Cincy wins, then the game is only for seeding and they probably call it a no contest and seed the teams based on a 16 game schedule off percentages(Chiefs lost to both Cincy and Bills, so it is what it is).

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sign of respect? One minute it’s cancel for player safety….now it is sign of respect instead of tangibility?

People keep moving goal post. I’m confused.

When Kobe died I thought the trauma/shock should have lead some major sports to be cancelled…how could players focus?!!….but it went on.
Hey genius, kobe didn't die in front of the world for everyone to see including his teammates.

This is not even remotely the same. If kobe died on the court you're a fool to think that game would continue

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Prayers for Hamlin 🙏

For the game I’m guessing If it has any meaning they will probably play week 19 and push playoffs back one week

This would put the Super Bowl on Presidents Day weekend, like someone in this thread has said I think that's been their end game for years. National holiday weekend

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Anytime Bart Scott speaks is disastrous.

The ability for someone to be this stupid and idiotic in EVERYTHING he says on TV is remarkable.

What a horrible analyst, and both he and dumbass Lesean McCoy need to be thrown off air as fast as they did the other retard Ryan Hollins in that 1 disastrous year he was on air.

:scust:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Full convo of the bart scott comment that was spliced on the net....

They were having a convo on player safety

That’s the internet for you. People will take a part of a full convo, share it a million times so people can get outraged. He even said he wasn’t blaming Tee Higgins, but pointing out how while it’s legal, offensive players are able to get away with more than defensive players and how in the future, it will be looked at more carefully.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really hope Damar pulls through so he can see the generosity around the world.

I criticized Bills fans earlier on in the season for being a bandwagon and I take that back now.

Dope fanbase, shoutout to the Bengals' fanbase as well. Hoping one day your teams can bring that championship hardware to your franchises.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Anytime Bart Scott speaks is disastrous.

The ability for someone to be this stupid and idiotic in EVERYTHING he says on TV is remarkable.

What a horrible analyst, and both he and dumbass Lesean McCoy need to be thrown off air as fast as they did the other retard Ryan Hollins in that 1 disastrous year he was on air.

:scust:
Its a double edged sword. On the one hand networks want people who have been in the trenches to provide insight and most importantly legitimacy. On the other hand some of these guys like Scott cannot string together two coherent thoughtful sentences outside of a nursery rhyme. The networks are at blame for poor vetting and training. Bart Scott should be disciplined immediately for that nonsense.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That’s the internet for you. People will take a part of a full convo, share it a million times so people can get outraged. He even said he wasn’t blaming Tee Higgins, but pointing out how while it’s legal, offensive players are able to get away with more than defensive players and how in the future, it will be looked at more carefully.
What about what Tee did should be looked at in the future? He literally lowered his shoulder into the defender to take the contact directly as he wasn’t going to outrun him. Bart Scott literally said he launched his body at him and used his helmet as a weapon. fukk that retard and anyone defending him