Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I am looking at this images again.

These Bill players traumatized.

If they are forced to play in two days, they will, they are professionals, but this will leave serious mental scars.

They better not.

I think both teams with do the right thing and take the forfeits. Stick it to the corporations. They have nothing to lose but the money. With the teams you're talking about their humanity, something nobody can afford to lose. I could see a Stefon Diggs not playing after this season.

HFA, who gives a fukk? Chiefs can win on the road and lose at home.

A little frustrated but I understand. I hate how buttoned up Cowherd is. Hes very corporate but I know even someone like him wants to say more of what's on his mind but he is beholden to the stockholders and the NFL.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Blamed Tee Higgins for that freak accident.
200w.gif

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
In my opinion, the reason that everyone is mad at Skip for this tweet are a few things:
-Its very poorly worded. You should not be a WRITER for 30+ years and send out a tweet like this with poorly worded thoughts like this. Also,
-Skip is a known troll, so he doesnt get the benefit of the doubt any more with what he says, so he has lost the ability to send a mixed message tweet like this. He has to get that shyt right before he presses that send button.
-He most likely didnt read what he said because everyone wants to get their info out as fast as possible. This gets you in trouble more then anything.
That was the third of 3 tweets about what happened

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
It's a question that doesn't need to be asked at this point in time. People see through him and know what he's trying to do... and I GUARANTEE you that if it was some white fullback or TE that was in critical condition, Skip wouldn't have said this shyt.

At the same time, I guarantee you people would have less smoke if it weren't someone already disliked.

This tweet went out around the same time as Skip's (actually about 10 mins before):

He has nowhere near the reach as Skip, but no one is mad at him in the responses.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

Yo, with the world having raised $3.8 million and counting for that brother's charity, every kid can legitimately get things like Mac Book Pros and expensive microscopes, and things the charity never dreamed of. That's such a blessing. Praying that he pulls through to see it.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Postponement for Week 19 is retarded. Cancel the fukking game. Not even a tie. Make it as these teams only 16 games.

These two teams in particular are not gonna be equipped to face off. Resume from where they left off (logistically the best idea) is actually the worst thing for these players. The human mind is resilient but vulnerable, and to resume from that very moment from a psychological standpoint is going to take all those players right back to that exact moment.

Everything changed. These two teams were fukking JOUSTING for pole position in the AFC and I bet they can't even muster up the animosity even on a COMPETITIVE level after players from both teams were hugging and crying with each other side by side.

This shyt is not that important.