Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I keep seeing ppl talk about skip bayless

This is the tweet that got ppl pissed right? Cuz u would think the last few words would make ppl understand his take wasn't malicious

In my opinion, the reason that everyone is mad at Skip for this tweet are a few things:
-Its very poorly worded. You should not be a WRITER for 30+ years and send out a tweet like this with poorly worded thoughts like this. Also,
-Skip is a known troll, so he doesnt get the benefit of the doubt any more with what he says, so he has lost the ability to send a mixed message tweet like this. He has to get that shyt right before he presses that send button.
-He most likely didnt read what he said because everyone wants to get their info out as fast as possible. This gets you in trouble more then anything.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's a question that doesn't need to be asked at this point in time. People see through him and know what he's trying to do... and I GUARANTEE you that if it was some white fullback or TE that was in critical condition, Skip wouldn't have said this shyt.

Tom Brady

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Bart Scott really on TV trying to blame Tee Higgins for that shyt. He’s always been a shytty despicable person but that’s a new low.
This is what happens since these sports show feel the need to cover this story non-stop. You're going to have some idiot get on TV saying something stupid. It was a freak incident that no one should be blamed for.