Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I keep seeing ppl talk about skip bayless

This is the tweet that got ppl pissed right? Cuz u would think the last few words would make ppl understand his take wasn't malicious

It's a question that doesn't need to be asked at this point in time. People see through him and know what he's trying to do... and I GUARANTEE you that if it was some white fullback or TE that was in critical condition, Skip wouldn't have said this shyt.

Daps
Such an eery situation. A similar situation happened to a good friend of mines, tho not but sports but a car accident. He was t bone, hit him so hard causing him to go unconscious.

It sounds identical to what they did to him to try to keep him alive. They induced him in a coma and put a breathing tube in his throat. What was even sadder was when I went to visit him, it was like I knew it a was just an empty body, crazy. His mom was right next to him being optimistic like she should, saying what they’re going to do when he wakes up, but something was just off man.

Prayers up to this young man, wishing n hoping he pulls thru.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Yes tweet wasnt malicious, but fukk you got to learn how to read the room.

Twitter is a public square. What room, lol?

He wasn't talking to Hamlin's mom at the hospital that the show must go on and football logistics.....y'all the dense ones.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
He suggested the hit was vicious or that Tee was intentionally trying to cause harm?

Pretty much stating that what Tee did by literally lowering his shoulder is to blame. Dudes a fukking loser. Last year he straight up said the Ravens d needs to put a bounty Joe Burrow. I dunno why he hates the Bengals so much because we were pretty irrelevant when he played with Baltimore. Dudes a cocksucker

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such an eery situation. A similar situation happened to a good friend of mines, tho not but sports but a car accident. He was t bone, hit him so hard causing him to go unconscious.

It sounds identical to what they did to him to try to keep him alive. They induced him in a coma and put a breathing tube in his throat. What was even sadder was when I went to visit him, it was like I knew it a was just an empty body, crazy. His mom was right next to him being optimistic like she should, saying what they’re going to do when he wakes up, but something was just off man.

Prayers up to this young man, wishing n hoping he pulls thru.
What happened to your friend? Is he fine now?