Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I fukking hate the dialogue of this show. All of these pop culture references. Normal people don't talk like this. It's too over-the-top.

I will still watch though since it's better than most shows. And I like watching the bedwench lawyer chick even though she hates black men.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just watching this. No diss to Corey Stroll as I think he's an underrated actor BUT this was Damian Lewis's show and it probably should have ended with him. For as much as an a$$hole Axe was he also had a soul. Prince doesn't have Axes fire and it hurts the show because the writing for the most part is so sterile.
I can’t watch this show anymore without Bobby :mjcry:

It’s really sad because I really liked this shyt it was crack but I can’t without Bobby

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
lol at the forced pro wrestling references scattered thru this episode. This shyt is trash. I'm done after this season unless Axe comes back.

It's wild breh....you have women on this show referencing Bruno Sammartino and shyt :mjlol:

Literally every character on the show has the same frames of reference.

Prince smashing Rian :dead:

Even funnier cause she knocked back Taylor two minutes before. Lowkey Taylor is on some predatory shyt....they stay trying to fukk their underlings

I can't lie, the show is bad but the fukkery is ramping up again and i'm kinda enjoying it again

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
people would've been way more open to Prince this season if they showed more of him and Wendy.

I'm glad Rian awkward ass getting more screen time.
remember her going viral on twitter a few times and now she's doing well on here.

I fukking hate the dialogue of this show. All of these pop culture references. Normal people don't talk like this. It's too over-the-top.

I will still watch though since it's better than most shows. And I like watching the bedwench lawyer chick even though she hates black men.

thats been the worst thing about the show for about three seasons now.
every single person just has to reference something

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I been enjoying it more than most but I think they finding their groove again. Love the shyt with Prince and Wendy this ep. I love what they're doing with Taylor, her slowly realizing she a monster and that Axelrod was really the best mentor for her lol. Lawyer girl finally realizing the nature of the game from her dad was a great scene too. She needed to hear that.

Loved the Angel Heart references, never thought I'd see something like that in this show lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@humminbird
are you still watching this or did you bail on it like me? worst season ever. It's not even giving off the same vibes anymore. they are forcing along all of these conflicts and it's annoying. the only redeeming value of this season is Kate Sacker getting more screen time outside of the government ausa lawyer role.
:francis: