Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I fukking hate the dialogue of this show. All of these pop culture references. Normal people don't talk like this. It's too over-the-top.

I will still watch though since it's better than most shows. And I like watching the bedwench lawyer chick even though she hates black men.
Now you're completing making up shyt. No she doesn't - she has issues with her father because he uses his money and influence to "fix" everything, even when it crosses moral grounds. She has never been disparaging towards black men. post evidence of when Kate has "hated black men" - stop having TLR flashbacks and talking points that don't apply.
:mjlol::mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Now you're completing making up shyt. No she doesn't - she has issues with her father because he uses his money and influence to "fix" everything, even when it crosses moral grounds. She has never been disparaging towards black men. post evidence of when Kate has "hated black men" - stop having TLR flashbacks and talking points that don't apply.
:mjlol::mjlol:
In Coli, bedwench can mean black woman to slept with a white man to a black woman with a professional career to a single black mother.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
@humminbird
are you still watching this or did you bail on it like me? worst season ever. It's not even giving off the same vibes anymore. they are forcing along all of these conflicts and it's annoying. the only redeeming value of this season is Kate Sacker getting more screen time outside of the government ausa lawyer role.
:francis:
My bad I just saw this
I stopped watching midway
I’ll try to give it a watch again this weekend

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My bad I just saw this
I stopped watching midway
I’ll try to give it a watch again this weekend
You're not missing anything - might as well wait until the season ends and just binge. Prince is boring, dude is too dry white bread monotone one dimensional to be in a main lead character role. idk who made the casting decision - really really bad which makes it bad for the others to feed off of. They are trying too hard to make him what he is not. Rather see it canceled than to go out like this.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You're not missing anything - might as well wait until the season ends and just binge. Prince is boring, dude is too dry white bread monotone one dimensional to be in a main lead character role. idk who made the casting decision - really really bad which makes it bad for the others to feed off of. They are trying too hard to make him what he is not. Rather see it canceled than to go out like this.
I figured :francis:
I think next week is the last episode of the season anyway so I'll catch up

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Prince cold as hell. Love how the season was like a slow reveal of who he really was and ppl not really sure how they feel about him. 3.5 billion whew

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

i haven’t even watched this season. And once I found out the actor that plays Axe wasn’t coming back, I didn’t finish last season.

Basically this show has run it’s course. It was painful just to get through the last season and I stopped watching. The decline of Axe from season 1 to his last season was :snoop: and even though people didn’t like his wife, writing her out of the show was a mistake. The actor even said he didn’t want to come back because he felt the show ran it’s course.

Honestly, the show should’ve ended with either one final truce between Axe and Chuck, or both of them going to jail.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
We are supposed to believe Prince would risk it all over this mediocre awkward bytch Rian or however that dumb shyt is spelled?
:francis: