Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Tha fukk Connerty thought he was doing :heh: ............... He shot at the king and missed. I would have resigned that same day.

That's what I'm saying. :mindblown:

But Connerty is doofus..

This scene with Taylor sums up the type of person he was

As soon as he got those records about Wendy, he should've sat on it and waited until the very last moment to reveal them. There's a difference between telling someone you're going to kill them, and sneaking up from behind and pulling the trigger.

Connerty told Chuck he was going to kill him, told him where and when, what type of weapon he was going to use, and where he was going to use it :russ: and he gave him a 2 month advance notice :dead:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
chuck and axe are both making moronic moves

Smh at letting Wendy be the reason you had to give up half, and you not even fukking

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
At this point I'm just hate watching this show. :manny: But I will still provide my thoughts.

-Right now, Wendy is my most hated character. I hate everything about her character. She embodies a typical entitled cac woman to the core. How do you go from struggling with guilt to flexing on Chuck's pops with "you don't know who you're fukking with!" all in one episode. The fact that Wendy has both of the main characters making dumb decisions is in itself a reach but they keep insulting me every week with how she takes no Ls.

-I have no idea why Spyros is so keen on working at Axe Capital. I guess he wants to be a cool kid, but it's clear they don't like him. Plus, he has information that could probably fukk over Axe because Axe runs a shady ass operation.

-I don't understand the whole not running for governor decision by Chuck. It makes zero sense but I blame that on the writers because they set it up like it was this huge dream for Chuck only for him to be like "nah." I also don't believe Chuck gunning for Black Jack Foley like that. Again, that's just because the way the writers made him out to be.

-dialog is trash as usual. That whole traveling wilburs or whatever it was diatribe was :heh: worthy

That's what I'm saying. :mindblown:

But Connerty is doofus..

This scene with Taylor sums up the type of person he was

As soon as he got those records about Wendy, he should've sat on it and waited until the very last moment to reveal them. There's a difference between telling someone you're going to kill them, and sneaking up from behind and pulling the trigger.

Connerty told Chuck he was going to kill him, told him where and when, what type of weapon he was going to use, and where he was going to use it :russ: and he gave him a 2 month advance notice :dead:

Yeah but Axe Capital already knew he had the records because Spyros told Axe. Plus he had to show the judge he had some evidence. I'm not even mad at Connerty. Breh was just doing his job. The amount of shyt the writers have to cook up just for him to take an L is ridiculous.

Connerty might go over to the dark side and work for Axe. Axe's lawyer been trying to turn him for awhile.

I doubt it. He hates both Axe and Chuck. Wouldn't make sense for his character. It's been said he could go into private practice and make a lot of money so I'm sure he can go anywhere. I do feel Connerty will pop up at some point and bite Chuck in the ass tho.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I'm just hate watching this show. :manny: But I will still provide my thoughts.

-Right now, Wendy is my most hated character. I hate everything about her character. She embodies a typical entitled cac woman to the core. How do you go from struggling with guilt to flexing on Chuck's pops with "you don't know who you're fukking with!" all in one episode. The fact that Wendy has both of the main characters making dumb decisions is in itself a reach but they keep insulting me every week with how she takes no Ls.

-I have no idea why Spyros is so keen on working at Axe Capital. I guess he wants to be a cool kid, but it's clear they don't like him. Plus, he has information that could probably fukk over Axe because Axe runs a shady ass operation.

-I don't understand the whole not running for governor decision by Chuck. It makes zero sense but I blame that on the writers because they set it up like it was this huge dream for Chuck only for him to be like "nah." I also don't believe Chuck gunning for Black Jack Foley like that. Again, that's just because the way the writers made him out to be.

-dialog is trash as usual. That whole traveling wilburs or whatever it was diatribe was :heh: worthy

Yeah but Axe Capital already knew he had the records because Spyros told Axe. Plus he had to show the judge he had some evidence. I'm not even mad at Connerty. Breh was just doing his job. The amount of shyt the writers have to cook up just for him to take an L is ridiculous.

I doubt it. He hates both Axe and Chuck. Wouldn't make sense for his character. It's been said he could go into private practice and make a lot of money so I'm sure he can go anywhere. I do feel Connerty will pop up at some point and bite Chuck in the ass tho.

I think Chuck giving up his dream of being governor was a minpulation by Wendy. She likes controlling powerful men. That is why she is in both the lives of axe and Chuck. I think we will find out both axe and Chuck were in the same s&m club and met Wendy there but Chuck won Wendy affections.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL.. Chuck is the woat but a goat villain.. Brian is an idiot- he should have anticipated Chuck not bringing him back and had a plan B, but nooo, he's sitting there playing solitaire. Too gullible. Chuck said "Let me bring you to an office that is more befitting... ".. Brian: "duhhhhh.. okay boss".. Leads him out to the hallway- takes his entire manhood and soul.

:mjlol: at playing solitaire

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think Chuck giving up his dream of being governor was a minpulation by Wendy. She likes controlling powerful men. That is why she is in both the lives of axe and Chuck. I think we will find out both axe and Chuck were in the same s&m club and met Wendy there but Chuck won Wendy affections.
:ohhh:.. interesting

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As good as it was to hear Chuck lay into Connerty like that, I’m going to bet that he’s the one that ends up taking him down in the end. You embarrass a guy like that and you know you dirty as hell, you better be prepared to look over your shoulder forever.