Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's what I'm saying. :mindblown:

But Connerty is doofus..

This scene with Taylor sums up the type of person he was

As soon as he got those records about Wendy, he should've sat on it and waited until the very last moment to reveal them. There's a difference between telling someone you're going to kill them, and sneaking up from behind and pulling the trigger.

Connerty told Chuck he was going to kill him, told him where and when, what type of weapon he was going to use, and where he was going to use it :russ: and he gave him a 2 month advance notice :dead:

He had to move fast though if I'm not mistaken cause the judge only gave him a week to get all his evidence together for a trial to convict Axe.

-Finally caught up for the season.. This show needs a 3rd party villain to keep the storylines going. Chuck vs Axe is kinda played. I kinda hate how they took the typical "ungrateful bytch" route for Axe's wife that a lot of tv shows do. But I guess they had to have her do something. Still can't believe Axe would go to jail for Wendy of all people:stopitslime:Also Chuck is getting the upper hand, sonning, and winning/escaping danger a little too much as of late. I guess he's the show's main villain now. They might as well build him up to be a JR Ewing type. :ehh:

Here's hoping for a Connerty clapback tho:to:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He had to move fast though if I'm not mistaken cause the judge only gave him a week to get all his evidence together for a trial to convict Axe.

-Finally caught up for the season.. This show needs a 3rd party villain to keep the storylines going. Chuck vs Axe is kinda played. I kinda hate how they took the typical "ungrateful bytch" route for Axe's wife that a lot of tv shows do. But I guess they had to have her do something. Still can't believe Axe would go to jail for Wendy of all people:stopitslime:Also Chuck is getting the upper hand, sonning, and winning/escaping danger a little too much as of late. I guess he's the show's main villain now. They might as well build him up to be a JR Ewing type. :ehh:

Here's hoping for a Connerty clapback tho:to:

1. He could've still held on to that info. Chuck basically served Axe on a platter for an easy conviction. Connerty fukked up by going after Chuck and his wife before he even had a chance to go to trial. He could've told chuck about Wendy and simply played it off as a desperation act by Axe. That would've played. All the while he could've built his case against chuck quietly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL.. Chuck is the woat but a goat villain.. Brian is an idiot- he should have anticipated Chuck not bringing him back and had a plan B, but nooo, he's sitting there playing solitaire. Too gullible. Chuck said "Let me bring you to an office that is more befitting... ".. Brian: "duhhhhh.. okay boss".. Leads him out to the hallway- takes his entire manhood and soul.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yo I just finished damn he Ethered the shyt outta brian in front of everyone and fired him on the spot...:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Not only that, but EVERYBODY in the office, KNEW he was done.... :dead:

He was sitting in the office the whole time and nobody told him :russ: