Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
show became very cliched in this episode...all these feuds that have been done a billion times before :francis:

show wasn't meant too last this long and it's showing. Too much has to go right for Axe & Chuck to keep surviving, so depending how this season ends, this will be it for me

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Lol chuck embarrassed that dude.
Had to rewatch that scene 5 times.

:ufdup:You did everything i taught you except for the most important thing...WIN MOTHAfukkA!!!:pacspit:

Brian::whoa:

"I'm Bad Boy Leroy Brown. :shaq:I'm the baddest man in town!!!!"

"I do what i want, when i want, how i want!!!!!":win:

Brian::to:

Chuck: Youre alot of things, a boy, a man, a fighter a lover, but what you're NOT is an A USA in the Eastern district:takedat: NOW LEAVE YOUR BADGE AT THE DOOR AND GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE!!:pacspit:
Brian::mjcry:
Black coworkers::usure:

Lmao, great scene, Chuck making power plays makes show very interesting. I prefer the political rivalry storyline

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to rewatch that scene 5 times.

:ufdup:You did everything i taught you except for the most important thing...WIN MOTHAfukkA!!!:pacspit:

Brian::whoa:

"I'm Bad Boy Leroy Brown. :shaq:I'm the baddest man in town!!!!"

"I do what i want, when i want, how i want!!!!!":win:

Brian::to:

Chuck: Youre alot of things, a boy, a man, a fighter a lover, but what you're NOT is an A USA in the Eastern district:takedat: NOW LEAVE YOUR BADGE AT THE DOOR AND GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE!!:pacspit:
Brian::mjcry:
Black coworkers::usure:

Lmao, great scene, Chuck making power plays makes show very interesting. I prefer the political rivalry storyline

That bad man Leroy brown line was great.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:myman:Taylor bout to spin that $350K into 35B.
Wendy the real OG in this show schooling Grandpa in his own game.:banderas:
:scusthov:Chuck took the most L's this season.
Siding with Axe to go free, Wendy using inception to make him not run for Governor and become that Judges bytch.:leostare:

He should have just worked with his Dad and Jack after going through all that shyt they went through. :ufdup:Now his pops gonna use his dying energy to fukk him over one last time.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:myman:Taylor bout to spin that $350K into 35B.
Wendy the real OG in this show schooling Grandpa in his own game.:banderas:
:scusthov:Chuck took the most L's this season.
Siding with Axe to go free, Wendy using inception to make him not run for Governor and become that Judges bytch.:leostare:

He should have just worked with his Dad and Jack after going through all that shyt they went through. :ufdup:Now his pops gonna use his dying energy to fukk him over one last time.

It was a win win for chuck. If that governor wins he will probably align with Chuck. But Wendy sonned him with that persuasion.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LOL.. Chuck is the woat but a goat villain.. Brian is an idiot- he should have anticipated Chuck not bringing him back and had a plan B, but nooo, he's sitting there playing solitaire. Too gullible. Chuck said "Let me bring you to an office that is more befitting... ".. Brian: "duhhhhh.. okay boss".. Leads him out to the hallway- takes his entire manhood and soul.