Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

pcpking

All Star
Daps
One of you smart dummies help a bruh out.

Was the Russian saying he saw a cold kid and gave him some of his hot wine when he noticed his mom's had some fat t*ts so he split the mom's with the fellas and killed the kid?

The story wasn't needed, I knew what he meant when told Axe :ufdup: don't fukk up my money, but Axe is a greedy, narcissistic, sociopath that probably can't understand that he just got into some gangster shyt that no lawyers will be able to save him from.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Was the Russian saying he saw a cold kid and gave him some of his hot wine when he noticed his mom's had some fat t*ts so he split the mom's with the fellas and killed the kid?

The story wasn't needed, I knew what he meant when told Axe :ufdup: don't fukk up my money, but Axe is a greedy, narcissistic, sociopath that probably can't understand that he just got into some gangster shyt that no lawyers will be able to save him from.
i think he just left the kid to the streets after he and the soldiers had their way with her (and then the soldiers kill her).

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
this show has convinced me i either need a wife that's a psychiatrist or i need to see one that is focused on turning me into a killer like wendy has done for axe and chuck. they have a single minded pursuit to destroy their enemies and come out on top and all because of her.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Axe skating on the charges earlier this season has him feeling invincible. Man is gonna fukk around and lose an arm. :picard:

Connerty said ':yeshrug:' and he's going scorched earth :whoo:

Chuck bytched all the way up at dinner when Lonnie hit him with the :mjpls:facts, as well.

:pacspit:@ the AG too. Dude like that definitely has a couple skeletons in the closet, that Chuck could use to blackmail him though :patrice:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this show has convinced me i either need a wife that's a psychiatrist or i need to see one that is focused on turning me into a killer like wendy has done for axe and chuck. they have a single minded pursuit to destroy their enemies and come out on top and all because of her.

Chuck and Axe already have killer instinct in their DNA tho

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He gave him something the kid wanted but ruined something the kid cared about. Aka don't fukk with my money or I can be a bad mother fukker.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw she is just attracted to that and encourages it.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

pretty sure he killed the kid.

its like The Godfather. little kids grow up to be men, and men seek revenge.

he nipped that shyt in the bud.

the moral of the story is that he's not going to wait for the situation to arise, he takes care of it BEFORE it even becomes a situation.