Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A judge droppin George Clinton BARZ in court:pachaha:

...Wendy inside FUKKERY is what got Chuck/Axe to sitdown to try and bury the hatchet:hhh:

Shoulda planted the fingerprint, so security cameras could have caught him committing treason:ufdup:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A judge droppin George Clinton BARZ in court:pachaha:

...Wendy inside FUKKERY is what got Chuck/Axe to sitdown to try and bury the hatchet:hhh:

Shoulda planted the fingerprint, so security cameras could have caught him committing treason:ufdup:
Lol it wouldn't have been treason.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Chuck ain't being completely honest. That hate for Axe I gotta believe is stronger than his love for Wendy at this point and he'll burn both to get what he wants :francis:

also couldn't help but :mjlol: at the ridiculousness of that judge's George Clinton speech

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:Chuck gon tell Bobby to let him plant the slide so they both can get off on a mistrial later when everyone finds out it was planted. Nice move.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bruh this show done jumped the shark :camby:

Nothing in that last episode made sense. Axe willing to go to jail for Wendy? :camby:

God I hope Connerty comes thru with a W.

scared.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:Chuck gon tell Bobby to let him plant the slide so they both can get off on a mistrial later when everyone finds out it was planted. Nice move.

At first I was like :ohhh: but then like :beli: at this.

If Chuck is seen as planting evidence then his career is over... let alone any hope of being governor. I also don't see how it helps with the conspiracy angle.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was like :ohhh: but then like :beli: at this.

If Chuck is seen as planting evidence then his career is over... let alone any hope of being governor. I also don't see how it helps with the conspiracy angle.

Agreed. 2 Daddy Chuck would never be Governor if he's found planting evidence. I don't like Axe risking shyt for Wendy. That's the only part that irks me.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bruh this show done jumped the shark :camby:

Nothing in that last episode made sense. Axe willing to go to jail for Wendy? :camby:

God I hope Connerty comes thru with a W.

scared.gif

If Chuck planted that sample in this house and Axe didn't realize it then I can't take him seriously as being a "genius" level talent the show makes him out to be.

Wendy's character is also starting to bring the show down. If they're going to base this show solely on Chuck vs. Axe and try to stretch out over multiple seasons, the shyt will get old. Hell, its starting to get old to me.