Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
chuck is such a piece of shyt

didnt need to see Taylor and nerd boy having sex

:snoop: I can't under those titties. They could've at least showed her ass so we can see what "them" working with. Not even a panties shot.

They did that shyt on purpose.

They need to make up for it by showing that black chick naked before the season ends :mjpls:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
yea a couple of episodes ago, they were bringing up damn near every HBO protagonists

I mean I don't remember every bit of dialogue from the past 2 seasons, but I don't remember it being like this. Show already had questionable dialogue in terms of believability, but now you gotta wonder who the fukk talks like this :why:
The worst was last season when they had Lara reference Avon from The Wire. Because that's how billionaire wives spend their time... When Maffee drops quotes it's at least plausible.

Brix

Rookie
Daps
Rooting for axe all the way. He's who every broke person aspires to be. He came from the gutter, didn't have shyt, made his way all the way to the top, now he shyts on everybody in his path. Compare that to Chuck who was born rich as fukk, had every opportunity, and just feels entitled to have whatever he wants, no matter what it cost. Like a spoiled child, he has to get what he wants cause thats how he grew up.

Also thats why i fukks with Connerty, he started from the bottom and had to work his way up when lots of his peers had their shyt given to them on a silver platter.

That scene in season 1 where Axe and connerty meet at that pizza place and axe gives that speech about them (rhoades and axe lawyer) can never understand the hunger like we can, because we came from nothing. I remember it as the scene about lions, everybody wants to look at the lions, heres your chance to be one...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
yea a couple of episodes ago, they were bringing up damn near every HBO protagonists

I mean I don't remember every bit of dialogue from the past 2 seasons, but I don't remember it being like this. Show already had questionable dialogue in terms of believability, but now you gotta wonder who the fukk talks like this :why:

The writing has always been like this.

Wags is the worst tho

Rooting for axe all the way. He's who every broke person aspires to be. He came from the gutter, didn't have shyt, made his way all the way to the top, now he shyts on everybody in his path. Compare that to Chuck who was born rich as fukk, had every opportunity, and just feels entitled to have whatever he wants, no matter what it cost. Like a spoiled child, he has to get what he wants cause thats how he grew up.

Also thats why i fukks with Connerty, he started from the bottom and had to work his way up when lots of his peers had their shyt given to them on a silver platter.

That scene in season 1 where Axe and connerty meet at that pizza place and axe gives that speech about them (rhoades and axe lawyer) can never understand the hunger like we can, because we came from nothing. I remember it as the scene about lions, everybody wants to look at the lions, heres your chance to be one...

Axe accelerated a man's death to protect his own self. I can never respect that. At least Chuck hasn't killed anybody. Plus Axe stays with some rent-a-goons on deck to mess someone's life up.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finally caught up. Show is still flames:wow:

But like others have said they need to reign in some of the dialog. Not even talking about the stock market jargon which I understand to a degree its the random robotic Alex Trebek 'Jeopardy' knowledge that's:hhh: Wags is my favorite character. That sex scene between the weirdos was:scust:Axe's wife talkin' about "would $350 million be enough to survive on" was :what: And that dude who would only have $40 mill walking away, that would've been good for any human on earth but Axe broke down all the properties he had and the maintenance on them and his loss of prestige within the ultra-rich community and dude didn't want to give that up. I take it that its not just about the millions or billions but its about how people perceive and what they think about you in these super-rich communities. So far so good though. Axe is on a tear and shredding everything in sight right now:wow:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Axe profits from 911 and ruined another man's business to get revenge on one man. Not only that he bankrupted a country and a town. Axe is a terrible person stop it.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Axe prophets from 911 and ruined another man's business to get revenge on one man. Not only that he bankrupted a country and a town. Axe is a terrible person stop it.

I never understood why he would even try to hide this. In real life NOBODY would care, that's what guys like that are supposed to do. The idea that the firefighters would lose respect for him never made sense to me.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood why he would even try to hide this. In real life NOBODY would care, that's what guys like that are supposed to do. The idea that the firefighters would lose respect for him never made sense to me.
He did that as soon as the planes hit. Instead of thinking about hey humans are dying he was thinking about making a profit. That is why it is fukked up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Finally caught up. Show is still flames:wow:

But like others have said they need to reign in some of the dialog. Not even talking about the stock market jargon which I understand to a degree its the random robotic Alex Trebek 'Jeopardy' knowledge that's:hhh: Wags is my favorite character. That sex scene between the weirdos was:scust:Axe's wife talkin' about "would $350 million be enough to survive on" was :what: And that dude who would only have $40 mill walking away, that would've been good for any human on earth but Axe broke down all the properties he had and the maintenance on them and his loss of prestige within the ultra-rich community and dude didn't want to give that up. I take it that its not just about the millions or billions but its about how people perceive and what they think about you in these super-rich communities. So far so good though. Axe is on a tear and shredding everything in sight right now:wow:

Money, Power, Respect.

In that order.

Once he lost the money, the power and respect would quickly follow.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He did that as soon as the planes hit. Instead of thinking about hey humans are dying he was thinking about making a profit. That is why it is fukked up.

Yeah, but he also got fired. That's the other part he left out. So if you got fired, and within hours you had:francis: a chance to make millions.... hard to pass that up.