Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Chuck and Axe are both pieces of shyt.. But Chuck never had anyone killed (accelerated death) or bankrupted entire working class towns and pensions.

:pacspit:

Chuck caused people to lose their jobs.
He caused another person to commit suicide.
He damn near forced his dad to go bankrupt.

He's also lied and broken the law just as much as Axe which makes him a hypocrite.

Most of Axe's actions have been reactions to the illegal moves made by Chuck.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He grew up with some of those firefighters.. they were from his neighborhood:gucci:

In theory, he did nothing wrong. It's just bad optics and tasteless. I think he made up for it by making the millions in donations.

The firefighters a ass wipes. While Axe's actions didn't effect them in anyway, they fukked over his sister in law and forced her to close her business, even though she had nothing to do with what Axe did (which was again, legal).

I say fukk the firefighters.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's also lied and broken the law just as much as Axe which makes him a hypocrite.

What about ice juice?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In theory, he did nothing wrong. It's just bad optics and tasteless. I think he made up for it by making the millions in donations.

The firefighters a ass wipes. While Axe's actions didn't effect them in anyway, they fukked over his sister in law and forced her to close her business, even though she had nothing to do with what Axe did (which was again, legal).

I say fukk the firefighters.
His actions foster the kind of environment where people celebrate people dying in a shuttle explosion.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Naw Chuck left him a tempting target but sabationg a whole company. He didn't have to do that.

It's still criminal. He committed insider trading. He had someone make a deal with Axe to sabotage a company. If he didn't do anything wrong, why is he going through great lengths to hide it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
He grew up with some of those firefighters.. they were from his neighborhood:gucci:
True, but there's noting he could have done that would have helped them, and he DID help them with some of the profit me made.

His actions foster the kind of environment where people celebrate people dying in a shuttle explosion.
Now THAT is true. You don't have to be openly happy about tragedy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
True, but there's noting he could have done that would have helped them, and he DID help them with some of the profit me made.

Now THAT is true. You don't have to be openly happy about tragedy.

The tragedy is secondary. in Tayors voice The primary joy is derived from successfully executing an obscure idea finally realized from conception to birth. They choose to celebrate the positives while choosing to not reflect on the negative. :troll:

BUT the whole premise of the stock market involves one basic principle. Every time someone makes money, somebody has to lose every time. And when you short a stock, you're betting on that company losing money. And vice versa.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey

True, thus they're both pieces of shyt.. I just hate Axe a bit more.