Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
They're forcing the movie references too much also.

yea a couple of episodes ago, they were bringing up damn near every HBO protagonists

I mean I don't remember every bit of dialogue from the past 2 seasons, but I don't remember it being like this. Show already had questionable dialogue in terms of believability, but now you gotta wonder who the fukk talks like this :why:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I really hate Chuck Rhodes :scusthov:

He's no different than Axe. Worse even.

And for as smart as they portray Axe, some of the mistakes he's made had been :mindblown:
This year Chuck is worse. Last episode was the first time I was actively rooting for Chuck to fail. I hope the power to his fridge goes out and the slides get ruined.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This year Chuck is worse. Last episode was the first time I was actively rooting for Chuck to fail. I hope the power to his fridge goes out and the slides get ruined.

I got a feeling he's going to end up fukking over that bedwench. Her ambition will be her downfall and he will throw her under the bus to save his ass with ease.

And the Wendy angle is starting not to make sense. Axe doesn't really need her anymore. I get he's probably keeping her close go get a read on chuck, but she's been more of a liability. Like the notes chuck looked at. Like the heads up ahe got on that juice stock short. She's basically a liability for both.