Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Both them nikkas are despicable. I don't see how anyone can root for either of them. I at least fukk with Chuck a lil bit because the law is on his side. Axe is a terrible person and gets away with things in the most ridiculous ways possible. People who root for Axe are like people who root for Trump. What's so endearing about this megalomaniac that you want him to win? :hhh:

I actually like Axe...:ld: I relate to him more... He seems like a grimy poor dude who came from nothing and used his brain to come up vs you got some rich silver spoon having ass bdsm freak jealous cause his wife works too close to him and is jealous of him... :heh:

The thing is Axe is a anti hero true but there are people WORSE than he is... Like the general and blackjack foley... those two are infinitely more worse because Axe just wants to make money he can care less about power... But BlackJack foley strikes me as a man who has manipulated ALOT of dirty shyt behind the scenes like using his influence and power to make a lawyer governor?!? :mindblown: that is ridiculously corrupt. Also the Attorney general seems like Jeff Sessions on Steroids... :heh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Really did not NEED that Taylor "love" scene.. most random moment in a show, lol. at least it re-directed from her robotic tone and mannerisms. But still.. and other dude in those scenes has the worst inflections.. voice is so montone. So I guess there is someone out there for everyone..