Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.. for some reason, I think Wags will be the disloyal one. Taylor is too calculating to flip, Axe has some kind of hold over her. Wags is too emotional and reactive. He is only loyal to Axe when it satisfies the end game.
:dwillhuh: i didnt think of that.

i just need rhodes to get caught up. the issue i have with rhodes is how absolutely selfish he is. he will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to get what he wants and it does not matter who it is. i wont be suprised if he gets his wife caught up.

when it comes to axe. or axe capital in general. it seems like some want good to come but they will bet against it because they know things arent right to bet for it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
thought this was by far the best episode of the season thus far. Knew it was only a matter of time before we got conflict between Axe & Taylor :francis:

Chuck after all these years not getting his father & it being the same thing that fukks up Bryan's case :mjlol:

fukk Wendy and her tears :umad:

and :scusthov: at white people having their hands all in and over Africa :mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dwillhuh: i didnt think of that.

i just need rhodes to get caught up. the issue i have with rhodes is how absolutely selfish he is. he will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to get what he wants and it does not matter who it is. i wont be suprised if he gets his wife caught up.

when it comes to axe. or axe capital in general. it seems like some want good to come but they will bet against it because they know things arent right to bet for it.
agreed.. Rhodes is so complacent in that he knows that he can't be touched, because of all the favors and dirt that he has on people. He uses everybody and every situation for his own personal gain, over a vendetta with Axe (like you said, his family, his father, brother, .. the other D.A.s. my mind blanked but what's the official reason why Rhodes is going so hard to put Axe away? I know there's the fraud issue but why is he targeting Axe specifically?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed.. Rhodes is so complacent in that he knows that he can't be touched, because of all the favors and dirt that he has on people. He uses everybody and every situation for his own personal gain, over a vendetta with Axe (like you said, his family, his father, brother, .. the other D.A.s. my mind blanked but what's the official reason why Rhodes is going so hard to put Axe away? I know there's the fraud issue but why is he targeting Axe specifically?

i think its a jealousy thing specifically with his wife. at least thats what i thought season one.

in the real world without knowing what rhodes is doing axe would be the bad guy to the general public. with rhodes story i want axe to pull everything off. which is why i dont get how anyone says there isnt a direct "villian" i feel liek rhodes is that. but im also pulling for connerty becuase hes able to see the evil in both now. wouldnt be suprised if hes the one who takes down both.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
i think its a jealousy thing specifically with his wife. at least thats what i thought season one.

in the real world without knowing what rhodes is doing axe would be the bad guy to the general public. with rhodes story i want axe to pull everything off. which is why i dont get how anyone says there isnt a direct "villian" i feel liek rhodes is that. but im also pulling for connerty becuase hes able to see the evil in both now. wouldnt be suprised if hes the one who takes down both.

Real talk they both gotta go. Axe a psycho for money and to win. And Rhodes is psycho for power and to win. Rhodes played his pops and best friend. Axe let a man die when treatment was available cuz ha was a loose end. They both evil.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Paul Giamatti's father in real life was the president of Yale

A. Bartlett Giamatti - Wikipedia
Real talk they both gotta go. Axe a psycho for money and to win. And Rhodes is psycho for power and to win. Rhodes played his pops and best friend. Axe let a man die when treatment was available cuz ha was a loose end. They both evil.

Axe may not have killed anyone directly, but he created the type of culture where the people he hired all openely cheered when that rocket blew up and killed the CEO of the company they were shorting.

I still see it as a battle between two anti-heroes.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Paul Giamatti's father in real life was the president of Yale

A. Bartlett Giamatti - Wikipedia

Axe may not have killed anyone directly, but he created the type of culture where the people he hired all openely cheered when that rocket blew up and killed the CEO of the company they were shorting.

I still see it as a battle between two anti-heroes.
Yea I agree bout the anti_hero. I don't think They were happy he died just that they guessed right and made hella money. Taylor and other dude were legit sad cuz he died and they profited off it. Just like axe making all his paper because of 9/11

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I'm worried about Taylor. She might try and take out her teacher. Axe needs to watch his back :patrice::lupe:

I don't see that happening... although I wish it would since it would be a nice parallel to Brian coming for Chuck.

Both them nikkas are despicable. I don't see how anyone can root for either of them. I at least fukk with Chuck a lil bit because the law is on his side. Axe is a terrible person and gets away with things in the most ridiculous ways possible. People who root for Axe are like people who root for Trump. What's so endearing about this megalomaniac that you want him to win? :hhh: