Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What a fukking Finale. shyt was beautiful...

Even though axe was the one that went to jail I feel like chuck is going to take the biggest L.

I thought axe was going to tell him his wife was fukking somebody else. shyt ended up being his father. His father hit him that I'm not fukking with you ever again and then said here take this for good measures.

Axe wife is all some bullshyt. I personally think he needs to cut her the fukk off.

I used to respect Axe's wife, thought she was a rider, turns out she's like all these other heauxs :smh: #GMB

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I used to respect Axe's wife, thought she was a rider, turns out she's like all these other heauxs :smh: #GMB
Me to playa, me to. I now see her for what she is.

nikka was in the middle of stroking his wife and could t even finish because she was hung up on a lie that was protecting her.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So many loose ends on Chuck. Ira, Rhodes Sr are the biggest ones.

Along with Foley, and Minchak who can blackmail him if he ever gets out of line and doesn't push their political agendas if and when he gets to Albany.

Some foreshadowing was done with Watley (dude with the fro) as well. He was happy that Bryan and Kate got those promotions and he was packing his stuff to leave. Expect him to play a big role in Chucks downfall next season.

This whole season Axe got his ass kicked. But he'll return to form next season and come for Chuck :wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
What a fukking Finale. shyt was beautiful...

Even though axe was the one that went to jail I feel like chuck is going to take the biggest L.

I thought axe was going to tell him his wife was fukking somebody else. shyt ended up being his father. His father hit him with that I'm not fukking with you ever again and then said here take this for good measures.

Axe wife is on some bullshyt. I personally think he needs to cut her the fukk off.
Just whiny, needy, and unloyal. Take your broke ass back to the dive bar you were born in. People aren't perfect, and you have to learn to take the good with the bad. Why do writers love making TV wives so shytty? You would think Axe is dipping his tip in random poon every night. nikka is at home eating dinner with his family actually ENGAGING with his children and wife like a good husband and father.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Just whiny, needy, and unloyal. Take your broke ass back to the dive bar you were born in. People aren't perfect, and you have to learn to take the good with the bad. Why do writers love making TV wives so shytty? You would think Axe is dipping his tip in random poon every night. nikka is at home eating family with his dinner actually ENGAGING with his children and wife like a good husband and father.
i think they make tv wives so shytty because to these writers most wives are shytty.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Just whiny, needy, and unloyal. Take your broke ass back to the dive bar you were born in. People aren't perfect, and you have to learn to take the good with the bad. Why do writers love making TV wives so shytty? You would think Axe is dipping his tip in random poon every night. nikka is at home eating family with his dinner actually ENGAGING with his children and wife like a good husband and father.
shyt is mind blowing fam. Everyday he's with his family. She will never be satisfied
i think they make tv wives so shytty because to these writers most wives are shytty.
I never even thought of that!

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Great Season Finale and Chuck gonna take some monumental L's next season :francis:

when Wendy gets exposed for having a part in the Ice Juice stock :blessed:

The whole Ice Juice play on his part :usure:

His Father no longer being his safety net :whoo:

I'm sure Blackjack Foley will come after him too :merchant:

shyt, might even fukk around and expose his fetish too :mjlol:

Both Chuck & Axe gonna go to the grave trying to make each others' life shyttier than theirs

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Why does it seem like the only L taken was Chuck Jr. no matter how he tries to convince himself otherwise.
Chuck played himself in the long run. Axe's speech about him not being able to stand on his own two at the country club was spot on.

In his biggest "win", even with an 8 million dollar trust, Chuck still had to use his father (and thus end their relationship) to finally beat Axe. It's not about money or power with Chuck, it's the fact that he's not a leader. Axe is going to break him in two next season. Mark my words.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Chuck played himself in the long run. Axe's speech about him not being able to stand on his own two at the country club was spot on.

In his biggest "win", even with an 8 million dollar trust, Chuck still had to use his father (and thus end their relationship) to finally beat Axe. It's not about money or power with Chuck, it's the fact that he's not a leader. Axe is going to break him in two next season. Mark my words.
*cough* 27 million *cough*

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It was 27 million in total, but 8 of his own money which meant he burnt his dad for 19 mil.
Nah. Initially Chuck Jr. told his Dad it was cool to use 8 million from the trust. When the stock hit $30 he called his broker and told them to buy another 700,000 shares. That wiped out the rest of the trust when the stock tanked.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I thought Chuck's dad would have more than 27 million dollars. He hangs out with Foley and is part of the NY country club scene.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
I'm almost positive next season will have Wendy/Axe and Chuck/Nancy Botwin hooking up. Axe's wife is already showing her true shady colours and Wendy basically told Axe she want's that old thing back. Nancy Botwin just looks like a freak the way she acts around Chuck.