Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Chuck is absolutely fukking obsessed. As is Bobby

They are obsessed with eachother and it'll be both of their undoings

If they would leave eachother alone both of their lives would significantly improve.

This is gonna cost Bobby his freedom, and it's gonna cost Chuck his wife .

yes, its definitely an obsession. what sane person allows their trust fund to be blown just because they think they might be able to get axe!??!?! :mindblown:

and chuck's really gonna be :mindblown: when he finds out his wife got in on that deal which means either:

1. He won't be allowed to take the case because of the conflict in interest

OR

2. He won't prosecute the case all and drop it altogether because if he goes after axe, that means he gotta go after his wife

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, its definitely an obsession. what sane person allows their trust fund to be blown just because they think they might be able to get axe!??!?! :mindblown:

and chuck's really gonna be :mindblown: when he finds out his wife got in on that deal which means either:

OR

2. He won't prosecute the case all and drop it altogether because if he goes after axe, that means he gotta go after his wife

Naw the FBI is involved I dont think the case would go to chuck but we will see.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

OR

I think he's at the point where he'll do that

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Don't forget about his boy who had his back when he was down and out. Chuck destroyed his dream and left him racked with guilt over thinking he's responsible for erasing his best friends trust fund.
And broke. Don't forget broke.

He all but quit his job, and possibly his career in hopes that he would make the money that ice juice had the potential to.

And it did.

Chuck ruined him.

Hoping that comes back to bite him sometime later.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
They genuinely got me with that sounds-like-crying-but-really-laughing bit at the end :heh:

I thought he was crying because he realized how he didn't respect his wife's instinct and insight, but shyt, he played her too because now she is rich as fukk and Axe is fukking done

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This season is starting to be one big turnoff as it progresses.

Axe seems to be getting dumber and dumber as the season goes on.

HOW could he not see that he was being set up.

The GUY that put him on to that information is the SAME guy he used knowing he as about to get arrested. HE didn't even take Axe's advice when Chuck was investigating him.

Axe keeps making stupid mistakes. HOW does he not know his people are being watched by the FBI. Chuck has proven that he doesn't play by the rules yet he keeps fukking up.

And WHY would Axe want to bring Wendy back :mindblown:

I hope I don't end up stop watching this like I stopped watching Power :snoop:

The whole Axe. vs. Chuck match up can only last but so long before it gets dull and :deadhorse:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
maybe it's me, but I dont like this robotic taylor character. no one rises from intern to running an entire department that quickly. it's fukking nonsense.

and i just dont like the chick...with her my pronouns are they and their shyt. she does that in real life too. they put that in the show solely for her. so fukkin pretentious :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
and i just dont like the chick...with her my pronouns are they and their shyt. she does that in real life too. they put that in the show solely for her. so fukkin pretentious :mjlol:

I didn't even know that was a real thing. It sounds like "the Royal We".

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CHUCK :pacspit::pacspit: I bet Chuck's daddy is going to off himself to start season 3. Men like him only live for money. You saw how he lost all his swagger and manhood when he found out what Chuck did :bryan: And CHUCK THE CUCK sees Wendy was fukking someone else and he still goes upstairs with her at the end :mjpls: He really on that cuck life.

My nikka Axe:to: We coming for Chuck next season.:youngsabo: