Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm almost positive next season will have Wendy/Axe and Chuck/Nancy Botwin hooking up. Axe's wife is already showing her true shady colours and Wendy basically told Axe she want's that old thing back. Nancy Botwin just looks like a freak the way she acts around Chuck.

am I the only one thinking Nancy is trying to get Chuck to fukk her so she has something to blackmail him with? or am I reading into this too much

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Great Season Finale and Chuck gonna take some monumental L's next season :francis:

when Wendy gets exposed for having a part in the Ice Juice stock :blessed:

The whole Ice Juice play on his part :usure:

His Father no longer being his safety net :whoo:

I'm sure Blackjack Foley will come after him too :merchant:

shyt, might even fukk around and expose his fetish too :mjlol:

Both Chuck & Axe gonna go to the grave trying to make each others' life shyttier than theirs

Chuck played himself in the long run. Axe's speech about him not being able to stand on his own two at the country club was spot on.

In his biggest "win", even with an 8 million dollar trust, Chuck still had to use his father (and thus end their relationship) to finally beat Axe. It's not about money or power with Chuck, it's the fact that he's not a leader. Axe is going to break him in two next season. Mark my words.

"Worth it"

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lara's devil-may-care attitude about the wealth crumbled completely. She grabbed up crumbs and started scrambling for an exit like a rat :scust:
One minute she's talking about its us against the world, fukk Sandicott. Now she's stealing money trying to create a parachute for herself with money she didn't earn.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Chuck Sr. passed him that ether envelope

game-of-thrones.6.7.2755000.62

Wendy ain't shyt :mjgrin:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Naw she is def trying to seduce him. How many times have they done close ups of her taking off her shoes and getting close to him. Has to mean something. Right?

Yeah the feet I figure has to be her knowing about Chuck's fetish (he gave her the dominatrix's laptop) and trying to get him to fukk either because she likes him or wants to trap him so he gets in line. Might even set up a relationship between the 2 for camera purposes when he's running for Governor if he gets that far.

Lara's devil-may-care attitude about the wealth crumbled completely. She grabbed up crumbs and started scrambling for an exit like a rat :scust:

wouldn't be surprised if she divorces Ax and is on stand testifying like Omar

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
Chuck defintely wants to get stepped on by the strategist with the heels. She is definetly working for Foley's interests and her hooking up with Chuck is inevitable. This is what may trigger Wendy to get with Axe cause Axe's wife is gonna bail.

I want the show to end next season rather than having us playing the game where they go at each other and the season ends with another dialogue scene and we have to wait and see what happens next. Show should end with both Chuck and Axe taking L's . Axe gets locked up and Chuck loses his career or ends up in jail too because they both have their hands dirty.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chuck defintely wants to get stepped on by the strategist with the heels. She is definetly working for Foley's interests and her hooking up with Chuck is inevitable. This is what may trigger Wendy to get with Axe cause Axe's wife is gonna bail.

I want the show to end next season rather than having us playing the game where they go at each other and the season ends with another dialogue scene and we have to wait and see what happens next. Show should end with both Chuck and Axe taking L's . Axe gets locked up and Chuck loses his career or ends up in jail too because they both have their hands dirty.

That's the ONLY way the show should end with both taking L's, I also agree with next season being the last