Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They'll definitely have another big twist here. Axe seemed to have had an "Ah-HaH" moment when he learned Wendy was buying in. She also alluded to her breaking the trust of Axe Capital when she went to Chuck. That's been a long running story arc for quite some time and I imagine that will come into play again.

Axe was never really on good terms with her old friends from the Bar or the Restaurant people. Is this Axe's way of giving his wife what she wants? Did he buy up those shares after it tanked? Is IceJuice going to be his wife's new company?

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
They'll definitely have another big twist here. Axe seemed to have had an "Ah-HaH" moment when he learned Wendy was buying in. She also alluded to her breaking the trust of Axe Capital when she went to Chuck. That's been a long running story arc for quite some time and I imagine that will come into play again.

Axe was never really on good terms with her old friends from the Bar or the Restaurant people. Is this Axe's way of giving his wife what she wants? Did he buy up those shares after it tanked? Is IceJuice going to be his wife's new company?
Axe about to be in a cell

TheAnalyst504

Rookie
Daps
Nah, this season has been all about Chuck's Hubris. He's been winning throughout most of the season. It's time for him to take his L just like Axe did at the end of last season.

Man y'all gotta peep the chess reference from the seanson 1 finale. Chuck was saying he could never be a great player, because he always goes for the gusto. He explains to Brian and Kate that in order to be a great player one has to take "loses" during a game in order to mount the advantage in the end. That's what last episode reminded me of.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I didn't like the episode because I didn't buy Chuck's act at all, especially with the writers giving shyt away like that scene with the Martial arts instructor talking about setting a trap. They can't help themselves: mjlol:

He was going to allow people around him to get hurt because he is that obsessed

I think Axe knows Boyd can't be trusted after looking at him but we'll see I guess

They've been foreshadowing Chuck's plan since a couple of weeks back when he found out that Axe bought up all the copies of the book he wanted to collect. That why he went on the rant about finding bait to catch a shark. We were supposed to suspect that something like this was coming.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:patrice: he just fukked Axe with no lube. I thought Axe was getting some much needed revenge but hoe-lee-fukk-in-shyte he flipped that shyt so well over on Axe it's amazing.

Axe is fukking done. (just caught up on it, was 2 days behind)

:snoop: Damn Axe!

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bo

I'm just not sold. When Chuck Sr. had that guy spying on Axe, the man said Axe had security so deep he doubted Axe even knew how protected he was. Yet the FBI was able to follow Axe's movements and his associates during such a sensitive undertaking? It's semi-retarded writing. His man Iceland ALWAYS has his ear to the pavement. You telling me he didn't catch a whiff of a major FBI task force tracking Axe? Sloppy writing if this is the case.

The only good writing was the foreshadowing of Axe thinking he's winning with his wife like he "won" with the Juice deal, only for the joy of victory to be snatched away last minute. (While in bed with his wife)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That double cross tho :wow:

Didnt see it comin.

With that, Wendy fukked up his plans by taking all those shorts. Its gonna implicate her in it too.

Damn Chuck dont know shyt about his wife. smh

yup, her taking that position means he can't go after axe without going after her as well.

another L for chuck.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Chuck is absolutely fukking obsessed. As is Bobby

They are obsessed with eachother and it'll be both of their undoings

If they would leave eachother alone both of their lives would significantly improve.

This is gonna cost Bobby his freedom, and it's gonna cost Chuck his wife .

This episode kind of reminded me of "The Prestige"