Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
What's going to be overlooked is the fact that he was willing to take his father's fortune and his entire trust away, in order to send Bobby to prison.
Obsession.
Don't forget about his boy who had his back when he was down and out. Chuck destroyed his dream and left him racked with guilt over thinking he's responsible for erasing his best friends trust fund.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Don't forget about his boy who had his back when he was down and out. Chuck destroyed his dream and left him racked with guilt over thinking he's responsible for erasing his best friends trust fund.
Yeah Chuck's a piece of shyt. I mean so is Bobby, but man Chuck is a POS

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know all of the details of Chuck's plan, but the fact that he let Axe realize that he's personally involved was part of the "bait". Just like Axe bought up all of the copies of the book that Chuck wanted, he knew Axe couldn't resist personally screwing Chuck. I don't think it was a mistake.

Axe wouldn't have made as many mistakes if he didn't think he needed to act fast in order to personally ruin Chuck.
I blame Lara sudden epiphany for throwing Axe off his game:picard:

...his Hedge Fund homie being in-cahoots with Chuck, tho:hhh:

Vulgar:hubie:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They're going to need a flatbed truck to deliver the L Chuck gave Axe today.:wow:

The sting in the tail comes when he realizes that Wendy is about to get put on blast.:lupe:

I knew he was running some sort of game - he was too calm when shyt started going South. :ohhh:

Dake is about to put everyone under pressure too :whoa:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Wendy getting in on the short might help Axe.

Also I feel axe already knew dude was on some bullshyt when he got the call about the juice company.

Axe might get burned but chuck and his pops is going to feel it also.ay e even worst.

Can't wait until next week.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
got damn what an episode. Already knew what was coming when Chuck Lesnar tapped out that muthafukka with the kimura, and got the Mr. Miyagi fighting/life training tips :blessed: Put shyt into work and might have finally gotten Axe. This dumb bytch Wendy tho :stopitslime:, always in the middle fukking Axe or Chuck's plans up. But ultimately I feel that Chuck is willing to let her sink with the titanic just to get Axe, he is that obsessed. Great episode, might even be the best of the season so far :wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yeah Chuck's a piece of shyt. I mean so is Bobby, but man Chuck is a POS
got damn what an episode. Already knew what was coming when Chuck Lesnar tapped out that muthafukka with the kimura, and got the Mr. Miyagi fighting/life training tips :blessed: Put shyt into work and might have finally gotten Axe. This dumb bytch Wendy tho :stopitslime:, always in the middle fukking Axe or Chuck's plans up. But ultimately I feel that Chuck is willing to let her sink with the titanic just to get Axe, he is that obsessed. Great episode, might even be the best of the season so far :wow:
I'm just not sold. When Chuck Sr. had that guy spying on Axe, the man said Axe had security so deep he doubted Axe even knew how protected he was. Yet the FBI was able to follow Axe's movements and his associates during such a sensitive undertaking? It's semi-retarded writing. His man Iceland ALWAYS has his ear to the pavement. You telling me he didn't catch a whiff of a major FBI task force tracking Axe? Sloppy writing if this is the case.

Last edited:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Called that fukkery weeks ago but the smartest part was gettin ole boy that job now he can't track him. That boy chuckles.

There is most definitely gonna be one more twist I just don't see it being able to be sumed up in 1 EP