Billie Eilish set to do 300k + first week Y'all fcking with it? UPDATE: 313k FIRST WEEK

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Interaction wit my 12yr old niece

Babygirl: "Ooow Unc... I like her..."

ME: LIKE Who?

Babygirl: Her on the tv... Billie Eilish

ME: :what: You mean that little boy on the television? His name is Billy Eyelash?

Babygirl: No, Unc... that's a girl... her name is Billie Ei...Lish... You dnt know her? Shes really good. They play this song everywhere...

ME: :what:I've never seen that lil boy a day in my life, baby... Let me listen to the song tho...

*listens to song*

Babygirl: You like the song right, Unc?

ME::what: Nah... this song sounds demonic... Like something kids commit suicide to... your mother let's you listen to this, guy?

Babygirl: Yes:usure:.... Shes talking about being bullied... it's a good song Unc...

ME: :what: ok baby...Go 'head and enjoy the ur lil song

:russ: +10

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Rux4qOus_o.jpg

VlPmJnBm_o.jpg

Blumhouse got a new horror flick on deck? :ohhh:

Film Room Horror Gang, we in here! :banderas:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
She's a product of LA so its going hurt for me to say this, but girl will be forgotten/fall off in like 2 years.

Naw they won't let her fall off that easily. Her parents are deep in the industry and her brother writes most of her songs.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah I been fukking with her music for a few years now

But then again I listen to mostly edm

REAL6

All Star
Daps
The Disturbing Meaning of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”

The Disturbing Meaning of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”

Billie Eilish has been identified by mainstream media as the “future of pop”. Her video “bury a friend” is a disturbing mix of mind control trauma and demonic possession. Here’s a look at the dark world of Billie Eilish.

In short, the promotional machine is well in place for the release of her debut album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?. However, some fans have noticed that, as Billie entered deeper in the music industry, her entire persona became darker. While her “bored, dead-eyed, depressed teenager” persona made her popular amongst young people, her recent videos steered towards all-out depictions of abuse and trauma-based mind control. Her latest single bury a friend is yet another step in that direction as it embodies all of the sick obsessions of the industry elite. Before we look at the video, here’s a recap of Billie Eilish’s career.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And and I just now saw her in a foot locker commercial with migos.

Hell of a first week right there :mjpls: