Billie Eilish set to do 300k + first week Y'all fcking with it? UPDATE: 313k FIRST WEEK

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You in here furious over the fact that Billie Eillish is doing numbers and theres nothing you can do about it:umad:

Im not sure what song youre talking about where shes singing about little girls seducing grown men, but you seem to know it well:mjpls:

Im classically trained in 6 instruments and i taught myself 2 others simpleton

Ive been producing my own music for 5 years simpleton

Lemme know when you want me to teach you about all of the musical elements that you arent comprehending in her music simpleton

I'll of course be charging you for the lesson:umad:

all this stanning and you aint even listened to this byrds most popular song? :mjlol: Are you trolling?

"I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type"

this has 555 million views on YT, and you seem to be a fan and havent heard it?
:jbhmm:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
all this stanning and you aint even listened to this byrds most popular song? :mjlol: Are you trolling?

"I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type"

this has 555 million views on YT, and you seem to be a fan and havent heard it?
:jbhmm:
Exactly like i said, you dont know shyt about her, you in her throwing temper tantrums doing google lyric searches because shes popping now and i guess you're jealous of her or something??

As i said before simpleton, ive been listening to her for 2-3 years now

MY favorite songs of hers predate her current album simpleton

Also as i said before simpleton, you crotchety incels on here ARE NEVER on a wave until its already hitting you in the fukking face, then an artist whose been grinding for YEARS, who ive seen live more than once, is SUDDENLY a "plant" huh simpleton :mjlol:

Yalll are really fukking pathetic on here, wow

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Exactly like i said, you dont know shyt about her, you in her throwing temper tantrums doing google lyric searches because shes popping now and i guess you're jealous of her or something??

As i said before simpleton, ive been listening to her for 2-3 years now

MY favorite songs of hers predate her current album simpleton

Also as i said before simpleton, you crotchety incels on here ARE NEVER on a wave until its already hitting you in the fukking face, then an artist whose been grinding for YEARS, who ive seen live more than once, is SUDDENLY a "plant" huh simpleton :mjlol:

Yalll are really fukking pathetic on here, wow

LOL you a clown fam seek help you obviously are furious we not fukking with this wack shyt. You also must be projecting with this incel shyt :mjlol:

This nikka up in here confessing how he stanned a 14 year old and went to see her in concert. Imagine a nikka saying he went to see Hannah Montana like thats normal :mjlol:

Act like Billie Eilish music isn't incredibly derivative and made for wannabe edgy children :mjlol: wave? you mean the wave Banks and a myriad of others have been on for years prior :mjlol:
Honestly I'm not even gonna go in on you like that breh since you have to be like 19 or you have some serious explaining to do:picard:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
LOL you a clown fam seek help you obviously are furious we not fukking with this wack shyt. You also must be projecting with this incel shyt :mjlol:

This nikka up in here confessing how he stanned a 14 year old and went to see her in concert. Imagine a nikka saying he went to see Hannah Montana like thats normal :mjlol:

Act like Billie Eilish music isn't incredibly derivative and made for wannabe edgy children :mjlol: wave? you mean the wave Banks and a myriad of others have been on for years prior :mjlol:
Honestly I'm not even gonna go in on you like that breh since you have to be like 19 or you have some serious explaining to do:picard:
The hate you have in your heart for this young artist is embarrassing and uncomfortable

She performed on 2 different days at music midtown, which is a multi-artist festival simpleton

That's where i saw her simpleton

I could not give a fukk what you think about her music because its gotten her where she is now and all you can do is hate from your parents basement simpleton

I just came in here to correct all of hatespeech against an artist that doesnt really bother anyone

Like i said, yall are really pathetic in the booth. You keep digging yourself into a deeper hole

You dont even listen to her music so how the fukk would you know if its derivative simpleton???

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The hate you have in your heart for this young artist is embarrassing and uncomfortable

She performed on 2 different days at music midtown, which is a multi-artist festival simpleton

I could not give a fukk what you think about her music because its gotten her where she is now and all yiu can do is hate from your parents basement simpleton

I just came in here to correct all of hatespeech against an artist that doesnt really bother anyone

Like i said, yall are really pathetic in the booth. You keep digging yourself into a deeper hole

You dont even listen to her music so how the fukk would you know if its derivative simpleton???

I listened to some of her music before she even got big. This is actually where youre fukking up like I'm one of the people who will form an opinion without listening to something. :russ: I actually enjoyed that track with Khalil. But overall her shyt is very blah to me.

I don't hate her music. its boring. Its dozens of other artists who do this shyt and better. thats it. You obviously care btw because youre in here busting a blood vessel atm.

Oh and before I forget :umad:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I listened to some of her music before she even got big. This is actually where youre fukking up like I'm one of the people who will form an opinion without listening to something. :russ: I actually enjoyed that track with Khalil. But overall her shyt is very blah to me.

I don't hate her music. its boring. Its dozens of other artists who do this shyt and better. thats it. You obviously care btw because youre in here busting a blood vessel atm.

Oh and before I forget :umad:
Oh so NOW youre trying to walk back your hater ass statements huh goofy:mjlol:

Typical:mjgrin:

Once again, no one cares what your opinion is of her. Look where she is and look where you are:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You in typing up posts with tears in your eyes hating on a young successful female artist lmao

Youre clearly furious :BronToldYou:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh so NOW youre trying to walk back you hater statements huh goofy:mjlol:

Once again, no one cares what your opinion is of her. Look where she is and look where you arell:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You in typing up posts with tears in your eyes hating on a young successful female artist lmao

Youre clearly furious :BronToldYou:

:umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is you conceding :mjlol:

Breh I'm not about to keep going back and forth with you over Billie fukking Eilish lol. I said my piece you said yours, good day nikka. If thats conceding you got it, I don't care that much.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You in here furious over the fact that Billie Eillish is doing numbers and theres nothing you can do about it:umad:

Im not sure what song youre talking about where shes singing about little girls seducing grown men, but you seem to know it well:mjpls:

Im classically trained in 6 instruments and i taught myself 2 others simpleton

Ive been producing my own music for 5 years simpleton

Lemme know when you want me to teach you about all of the musical elements that you arent comprehending in her music simpleton

I'll of course be charging you for the lesson:umad:

Also, theres literally no way at all that you listen to more varied music than i do and id put a stack on that

So you a pedo and a failed musician ?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
tenor.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Never listened to her music and I don't think I have any intention to, but she seems to have a decent personality. She said that every artist she knows is sad, so that puts a few things in perspective. :yeshrug: